ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at Auburn

Saturday is going to be an amazing sports day.

Syracuse @ Duke 12 PM ESPN
UK @ Auburn 1 PM EST CBS
Bengals @ Titans 4:30 PM EST CBS
Niners @ Packers 8:15 PM EST FOX

Inject it into my veins!!

The Packers/Niners game should be fantastic TV.

Reactions: cdbearde
Gonna be doing this tomorrow around 3....
kentucky-dances-off-the-court-after-texas-am-win.png

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
Here's how it plays out. Auburn up 1 15 seconds remainint, UK flies down the court, Wheeler passes to TyTy for a runner and the lead by 1.

UK pressures Auburn at half court, they're looking for Smith. Smith catches an errant pass. Takes 1 dribble pulls and drains the 3. Auburn fans rush the court, only to see the refs clearing it. Turns out Jabari didn't get the shot off before time expired.

BDB literally explodes, sending little pieces of BDB sticking on orange shirts of the fans around him.

Kentucky players dance off the court in unison.

@IUfanBorden I know you've watched the games. Is Oscar getting away with over the back and hooking with elbows?

Some of the stuff he does, as a UK fan I appreciate and call it hard work. If I was an oppose fan I'm be a little confused by the rules. How does he just outwork and manhandle everyone?
There is no such thing as over the back, it's a myth. People think it means one player can't reach over another players back to secure a rebound. That's not the case. Now, obviously, if contact is made that is a different story, but there is still nothing called "over the back".

Kessler's game is completely different than Oscar's. Try to go in dry on Oscar and you won't like the outcome.
It was funny when an offensive player was trying to back him down with chest bumps, proceeded to bounce off Oscars chest and Oscar was called for the foul. He fouled him with his chest muscles and solid core. Good times.

I'm not an expert on AU, but I feel they have 4 players that can beat us. I feel like we have 5, but I"m biased.

Good, bad or indifferent UK fans showed up prior to this away game. We have another next week @ KU.

I hope Auburn fans does the same for their game against Oklahoma.

SEC> Big12.

Last edited:
Reactions: FlynAUround
Pretty even matchup except Auburn has Jabari at 4 and UK has some stiff. Plus Auburn at home. Gotta like AUBURN here to clinch the SEC title.

I will be pulling for UK in this game. I actually like some of the UK fans on the board and I have not seen one Auburn fan that isn't an arrogant prick. Yeah, I had to clear this decision with HQ and there was a mountain of paperwork, but I finally got the OK.
You’ve really gone to the dark side now, no more Rockytop in my playlist after this…..

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You’ve really gone to the dark side now, no more Rockytop in my playlist after this…..
Sorry Rocky, but some of these Auburn fans are absolute jerks and they are too stupid to even realize it. It's just one game...

Besides, I kinda recall some crap you said on the CFB board about the Vols, so we are even. 😜

Reactions: rockycard
Pre 2016 is not really relevant in regards to Auburn basketball as has been told you numerous times
You sound like a Tennessee fan that’s on this board!

Present day is all that matters and Kentucky has a coach that just relies on talent. Not much more. Auburn has a coach that is able to get more out the talent.
Ask Penny how “only relying on talent” works out!😂

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT