ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at Auburn

Depends which Wheeler shows up. Hopefully the one today stays in College Station.
You ain't kidding.....If I had a dollar for everytime dude picked up his dribble, and turned it over, I could quit work....

Super happy with the way we fought. I thought for sure "this will be one of those games". This team is surprising me.

Tonight was the first time watching Auburn. I was hoping to get a feel for them as a team, but Georgia is SO bad that I can't.

It’s going to be a bloodbath Saturday my UK friends. I don’t see either team being able to transition much. I think it will come down to which team can drive and hit those tough shots. I just hope the refs let them play.

Auburn loves to get up and down the court. I for one welcome it. It's going to be a fun ass game.
I don't know if they want to run with UK too much though, that's probably Kentucky's best chance to win. Bruce might give it a go early to see what happens but I expect him to muck it up at some point unless Auburn just comes out of the gate firing on all cylinders.

I like that it doesn't interfere with the Titans game. I can get up and hit the grocery, then come home and watch this game and then get ready for football. Then get the life sucked out of me watching UNC get punked by some team they usually beat by double digits.

I like that it doesn't interfere with the Titans game. I can get up and hit the grocery, then come home and watch this game and then get ready for football. Then get the life sucked out of me watching UNC get punked by some team they usually beat by double digits.
You mean BENGALS game, Cory.... BENGALS!! You are a Reds fan so you have to be a Bengals fan too. That is just how it goes. You have to take the bad with the good, or in their case the bad with the bad. 😆Speaking of the Reds, it's gonna be a damn shame to see them suck ass next year after such a promising season just because they want to go cheap and dump payroll.

I don't know if they want to run with UK too much though, that's probably Kentucky's best chance to win. Bruce might give it a go early to see what happens but I expect him to muck it up at some point unless Auburn just comes out of the gate firing on all cylinders.
I dunno, man....TAM was a t their best tonight when getting out in transition...Auburn is much better in transition, than TAM...MOF, the key to UK winning tonight, was getting TAM into a h/c game. I do agree 100% that UK is at their best OFFENSIVELY in transition---but they get lost a ton on defense in transition. Tonight, they were fortunate that TAM was 1-22 from three, TBH.

I think this game will be similar to tonights game...Hectic pace....but then at some point, someone is gonna slow it down. TBH, I think it will be UK, b/c they are a ton better defesively in the h/c, than they are in transition.

Either way, this is gonna be an elite level game, with a March feel to it.

No way UK is beating AU and the refs in AU. BP just made the deposit to the ref officiating crew + a tip. Good luck with that Cats but everyone is pulling for you !!

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
@IUfanBorden - here's another one for you.

The cyclinder rule that a defensive player must allow for the offensive player. Pearl played a similar defense to LSU and not as drastic as TAMU but abandoned it due to that rule. Does LSU and TAMU get away with it? I don't think I've seen a ref call it.

What does everyone think the Vegas line will be? KP has it 77-74 Auburn so I'm guessing it'll start out -3/-3.5.

I think the public will be all over UK and the sharps will be all over Auburn so it'll be interesting to see where the spread settles at.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
What does everyone think the Vegas line will be? KP has it 77-74 Auburn so I'm guessing it'll start out -3/-3.5.

I think the public will be all over UK and the sharps will be all over Auburn so it'll be interesting to see where the spread settles at.

Auburn -5

They are #2 team and have home court. So a 2 point favorite + the usual 3 for HC.

Maybe. Like I said, it was hard to tell because of how bad Georgia was. Auburn didn't steal the ball as much as Georgia players acted like they just ate a tub of popcorn.

Wheeler had approximately 17 turnovers last night so same thing could happen

Saturday is going to be an amazing sports day.

Syracuse @ Duke 12 PM ESPN
UK @ Auburn 1 PM EST CBS
Bengals @ Titans 4:30 PM EST CBS
Niners @ Packers 8:15 PM EST FOX

Inject it into my veins!!
I don't think I knew you were a big NFL guy, nish. Hell yea! Very happy the Cats game is on before the Bengals kick off. Should be an amazing Saturday.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You mean BENGALS game, Cory.... BENGALS!! You are a Reds fan so you have to be a Bengals fan too. That is just how it goes. You have to take the bad with the good, or in their case the bad with the bad. 😆Speaking of the Reds, it's gonna be a damn shame to see them suck ass next year after such a promising season just because they want to go cheap and dump payroll.

They are going to be absolutely terrible. I'll watch still and try to find a way to believe they won't suck but they will do just that. Until Castellini is gone they will be bad probably.

They are going to be absolutely terrible. I'll watch still and try to find a way to believe they won't suck but they will do just that. Until Castellini is gone they will be bad probably.

Castellini is my least favorite person alive. Single handedly killed my love of the Reds.

I don't think I knew you were a big NFL guy, nish. Hell yea! Very happy the Cats game is on before the Bengals kick off. Should be an amazing Saturday.
Love the NFL, been watching religiously for the last decade. I play a lot of DFS too in addition to betting so I watch nearly all the games.

NFL and College Hoops are by far my favorite things to watch. I like the NBA too but quite a bit behind the first 2. CFB isn’t really entertaining to me at all besides the big time matchups.

I only watch NBA and NHL in the playoffs if DC teams are playing.

I dunno, man....TAM was a t their best tonight when getting out in transition...Auburn is much better in transition, than TAM...MOF, the key to UK winning tonight, was getting TAM into a h/c game. I do agree 100% that UK is at their best OFFENSIVELY in transition---but they get lost a ton on defense in transition. Tonight, they were fortunate that TAM was 1-22 from three, TBH.

I think this game will be similar to tonights game...Hectic pace....but then at some point, someone is gonna slow it down. TBH, I think it will be UK, b/c they are a ton better defesively in the h/c, than they are in transition.

Either way, this is gonna be an elite level game, with a March feel to it.
Did UK defend the 3 point line well or did A&M just miss shots?

How did Duke transfer Henry Coleman look last night? We could’ve really used him this year but don’t blame him for seeking more playing time elsewhere.

Did UK defend the 3 point line well or did A&M just miss shots?

How did Duke transfer Henry Coleman look last night? We could’ve really used him this year but don’t blame him for seeking more playing time elsewhere.

Bit of both probably.

Coleman is the first person to outplay Oscar this year I'd say. Oscar looked disinterested in the second half. Kind of weird.

ADVERTISEMENT