ADVERTISEMENT

KenPom Program ranks 1997-2022

boilerzz

Jul 5, 2002
Team
Purdue
Not sure I've seen this on KenPom before. It summarizes nicely the KenPom era. Sadly, it also illuminates that Purdue and Tennessee suck from a Final Four perspective. @dukedevilz, is this new?

32642037-5435b2c8c316ef15de1a127425c35ac9.png

Reactions: cdbearde
Not sure I've seen this on KenPom before. It summarizes nicely the KenPom era. Sadly, it also illuminates that Purdue and Tennessee suck from a Final Four perspective. @dukedevilz, is this new?

32642037-5435b2c8c316ef15de1a127425c35ac9.png

It's a new feature on the KenPom site. Which I really do like. But, he has tweeted out composite KenPom rankings in the past.

Reactions: boilerzz
Damn----IU has sucked ass for all this time-----yet just one spot behind Purdue----who, well....

Anyways.....
shaq-laugh-shaq.gif

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Post Pearl Auburn will be equally bad, I'm sure. But by then maybe Indiana is decent again and you can jump on that wagon. It's always good to have choices. ;)
Steven pearl is a stud to so we are setup for awhile

Last edited:
Indiana not as bad as I thought. Crazy they've been through 6 coaches in that time frame trying to find the right one. I'm almost envious of the complacency of some programs at times, almost.

Michigan being 13th despite being an utterly dogshit program for a full decade after violations is pretty neat

Damn----IU has sucked ass for all this time-----yet just one spot behind Purdue----who, well....

Anyways.....
shaq-laugh-shaq.gif
The first 6 years of the KenPom era gave you a huge lead. Keady was a great coach but was an anchor his last few years and gave Painter a trainwreck of a team.

UConn sitting at #17 with 4 national titles is kind of funny. Only 6 top 10 finishes. Sheesh. They are incredibly efficient with winning titles.

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT