ADVERTISEMENT

Kenpom…

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Houston and Gonzaga this season are exactly why it should never be taken seriously. Beating bad teams gets big rewarded. Auburn gets another quad 1 win. Houston beats a quad 4 opponent by 30 plus. They jump Auburn. Completely over inflates margin of victory more than strength of schedule.

Last edited:
Houston and Gonzaga this season are exactly why it should never be taken seriously. Beating bad teams big rewarded. Auburn gets another quad 1 win. Houston beats a quad 4 opponent by 30 plus. They jump Auburn. Completely over inflates margin of victory more than strength of schedule.
I wll agree with ya on Houston...MOF, I'm not that impressed with Houston, when it comes to comparing them to you guys, GU, Baylor, KU, Duke, Purdue, or even UK. THey are good----but not THAT good.

Gonzaga though? I mean they beat the shit ouf of UCLA(83-63), Texas(86-74,and it wasnt that close)..Handled a really good Texas Tech team by 14...A Top 25 KP , Top 25 Net BYU team by 34---A BYU team that has 2 Quad 1 wins, and 6 Quad 2 wins...

Houston you have a gripe----But Gnzaga? Not so much.

Houston and Gonzaga this season are exactly why it should never be taken seriously. Beating bad teams gets big rewarded. Auburn gets another quad 1 win. Houston beats a quad 4 opponent by 30 plus. They jump Auburn. Completely over inflates margin of victory more than strength of schedule.
I can't imagine how proud you'll be to get to the #1 ranking in Kenpom.

You all should hang a banner.

LOL. We should have beat the shit out of the team KU put on the floor yesterday. Late come back against k state. LMAO
Nah. K-State played the game of their lives in front of a raucous crowd. Auburn would have gone down like bitches.

Nah. K-State played the game of their lives in front of a raucous crowd. Auburn would have gone down like bitches.
No we wouldn’t have. Kansas is just not that good. KU Won’t see second weekend of the tourney

No we wouldn’t have. Kansas is just not that good. KU Won’t see second weekend of the tourney

Per the metrics, K-State’s better than half your overrated league, including the A&M team near the top of the standings.

Auburn building a resume vs the little sisters of the poor as usual. Kentucky would have continued to roll you if both point guards hadn’t gone down.

Per the metrics, K-State’s better than half your overrated league, including the A&M team near the top of the standings.

Auburn building a resume vs the little sisters of the poor as usual. Kentucky would have continued to roll you if both point guards hadn’t gone down.
No they wouldn’t have. Our depth outlasted them. You prove every day on here you don’t know basketball very well. Kentucky will stroke Kansas by 15-20 next week. Kansas is not good

The SEC Will also when the challenge next weekend

No they wouldn’t have. Our depth outlasted them. You prove every day on here you don’t know basketball very well. Kentucky will stroke Kansas by 15-20 next week. Kansas is not good
Nah. You were getting clowned. The game turned at that moment.

Even Kentucky fans don’t expect to win in Lawrence.

KU’s been playing around an injury to one of their top scorers and facing a very good defense every night. Of course some road games are going to be close. Speaking of not knowing basketball….but then, you are an Auburn fan.

You using injuries for excuses in comical. We’ve played half the season with one of our key pieces. We didn’t blame the UConn loss on it. You sound very butthurt. Wheeler is a pussy and the fact you’re using that and TyTy getting hurt is why the lost is comical. They weren’t winning that game period. You sound bitter as **** and I would be too, considering you probably have nightmares of the prison rape KU took at the hands of AU a couple years ago

It wasn't the depth. When TyTy left UK + 9 Afterwards -18. Plus we gave you 9 pts on 3 fouls which was dumb on our part. Our lack of depth hurt us more than your depth.

Lol so you think the game was decided by the first 8 minutes when he got hurt? That may be the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. Au outscored UK by 20 after they got up by 10.. So TyTy was going to change the game That much in that environment? Lulz

You using injuries for excuses in comical. We’ve played half the season with one of our key pieces. We didn’t blame the UConn loss on it. You sound very butthurt. Wheeler is a pussy and the fact you’re using that and TyTy getting hurt is why the lost is comical. They weren’t winning that game period. You sound bitter as **** and I would be too, considering you probably have nightmares of the prison rape KU took at the hands of AU a couple years ago
No excuse is needed for beating solid teams in tough road environments.

Still talking about a 2nd round game from four seasons ago? Yep. You're definitely an Auburn fan. 🤣

Still talking about a 2nd round game from four seasons ago? Yep. You're definitely an Auburn fan. 🤣
I couldn’t care less about that game, just pointing out how butthurt you sound and it’s most likely the reasoning.

Kentucky fans are kings of excuses. Auburn beat UK in elite 8 game without a lottery pick and are best overall player
How is a fact an excuse? As soon as Auburn took the lead, I stated on this board that we didn't have the offensive power to overcome it. I'm just posting facts and observations.

How do you think you would have done losing Kessler early, and we still had TyTy?

I couldn’t care less about that game, just pointing out how butthurt you sound and it’s most likely the reasoning.
I didn't realize I was "butthurt," but I must be. And the reasoning just has to be that a decimated KU team that no one expected to go anywhere lost in the 2nd round four seasons ago. 🤣 🤣

How is a fact an excuse? As soon as Auburn took the lead, I stated on this board that we didn't have the offensive power to overcome it. I'm just posting facts and observations.

How do you think you would have done losing Kessler early, and we still had TyTy?
If Auburn had lost a guy at the end of the bench and went on to lose, they'd be trying to slap the world's biggest asterisk on it.

Funny thing is, he already admitted that it had a huge effect on the outcome in the other thread. He even let lurker out of his avatar bet because of it. 🤣

Beating East Carolina by 43 is more impressive than beating Kentucky by single digits at home without their starting backcourt.

Kentucky fans are kings of excuses. Auburn beat UK in elite 8 game without a lottery pick and are best overall player

Auburn was committing unforced errors and literally just giving you the ball. LOL if you think our guards would have played that shitty the entire game

If Auburn had lost a guy at the end of the bench and went on to lose, they'd be trying to slap the world's biggest asterisk on it.

Funny thing is, he already admitted that it had a huge effect on the outcome in the other thread. He even let lurker out of his avatar bet because of it. 🤣
Auburn lost a guy a star player in an elite game and still won. Kentuck played as well it could the first 8 minutes of that game. The refs were also letting ty ty and wheeler get away with shit as well in how they were guarding. Bruce made an adjustment as he doesn’t just rely on talent like cal and auburn won the game

I wish you would contain this argument to AU/Kan. I have already mobilized and a drop of a pin could send a wave of Orange westward. Please stop the madness.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT