ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas vs Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naah....You suck at writing. You quoted and led with---"It didn't get under my skin............."

Here, I'll show ya...

Ya see that part(YOU PEOPLE) insinuates more than one(person). And since it was my quote you used............Well, I mean.

Write better.....
You are dumber than i thought. You asked me where I implied that it got under your skin. I never did and nowhere in that post does it imply that I did.

you are irrelevant in this thread just like your basketball team.

You are dumber than i thought. You asked me where I implied that it got under your skin. I never did and nowhere in that post does it imply that I did.

you are irrelevant in this thread just like your basketball team.
Sure, there bud.

And you are right----IU basketball is irrelevant. That supposed to make me mad? Even then----doesn't change the fact you guys have less titles than UConn-and are even with Villamova.

Now, go ahead---puff out your chest about winning a bunch of conference titles....always making the tourney...having a bunch of wins, etc, etc...Oh, how could I forget---Being ranked #1 in final reg. season polls...That is great---Really is. But..........

Still equals less titles than fukin UConn... 🤣

Reactions: RunninRichie
Don’t give Indiana that much credit. honestly nobody is as irrelevant as Indiana
All-time NCAA titles:

1.UCLA(11)
2. Kentucky (8)
3. UNC (6)
4. Indiana/Duke(5)
5. UCONN (4)

6. Kansas/Villanova(3)

Fukin UCONN....🤣
. SHit had UL not ****ed up, you'd be tied with their asses also..

All-time NCAA titles:

1.UCLA(11)
2. Kentucky (8)
3. UNC (6)
4. Indiana/Duke(5)
5. UCONN (4)

6. Kansas/Villanova(3)

Fukin UCONN....🤣
You haven’t made the NCAA tourney in 5 seasons. You have been to an elite 8 since 2001. It’s 2020. Yeah your program is irrelevant.

If you think Indiana is a better program than Kansas then you are a legit moron. So UCLA is a better program than UK right?

The modern timeframe is universally accepted usually by those who have been successful more recently, just like every generation says their era of music was the best . . .

These things boil down to one of two things; stats or opinions.
they can think all they want, but we all know the 80's was the best 😤

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
All-time NCAA titles:

1.UCLA(11)
2. Kentucky (8)
3. UNC (6)
4. Indiana/Duke(5)
5. UCONN (4)

6. Kansas/Villanova(3)

Fukin UCONN....🤣

Many a tourney run was derailed by injuries to top players. Embiid, Azubuike (twice), Simien, Keith Langford, etc. Now Covid.

But hey, even with the disappointments, I wouldn't trade with anyone but Duke or UNC in my lifetime. It's nice to be in the mix every single year, rather than having a bunch of excruciating down years. I'll take a Bucknell upset over an 8-win season or NIT appearance any day.

Plus, there's nothing like Allen Fieldhouse.

This is the type of guy that is unbearable @Random UK Fan

congrats on owning us pre 1980. Since then it has been competitive. 7-6. What more do you want?
Lol at this clown Indiana fan talking about competitive. Your program is so irrelevant now.
Oh I see....wins don’t count unless their from the 80s cool didn’t know college basketball started in the 80s!

Exhibit A for why people make fun of your "all-time is all that matters" approach.

Kentucky piling up wins in the 70s because they played the worst coach in KU history every year for 20 years isn't relevant to the current state of the program.

Which is why Self is 6-4 vs Kentucky. 2-1 in Rupp. 7-4 vs Kentucky and Cal. He wins every time the talent level is close.
"Wins against our worst coach ever doesn't count....but we're 7-6 in my lifetime because we played Tubby and Gillispie."

Exhibit A for why you people are dumb as ****.

Oh I see....wins don’t count unless their from the 80s cool didn’t know college basketball started in the 80s!
"Wins against our worst coach ever doesn't count....but we're 7-6 in my lifetime because we played Tubby and Gillispie."

Exhibit A for why I said congrats for owning us before but in my lifetime the series is as competitive as it gets. Jesus you are moron.

The last 30 years are more relevant to how A Series is currently is. But yeah you owned us before then. Congrats.

Exhibit A for why I said congrats for owning us before but in my lifetime the series is as competitive as it gets. Jesus you are moron.

The last 30 years are more relevant to how A Series is currently is. But yeah you owned us before then. Congrats.
Since 1990 they've gone back and forth with 3-game win streaks. UK won 3, KU won 3, UK won 3, KU won 3. UK won the last game, so they are due to win the next two. 😆

Since 1990 they've gone back and forth with 3-game win streaks. UK won 3, KU won 3, UK won 3, KU won 3. UK won the last game, so they are due to win the next two. 😆
Hahaha I saw that! I hope not!

how do you guys feel about your team? I follow bball closely but for whatever reason I hardly know anything about your team this year other than lots of turnover.

we are going to be great this year but we have so many new faces and our experienced players are in new roles. It is going to take some time.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Hahaha I saw that! I hope not!

how do you guys feel about your team? I follow bball closely but for whatever reason I hardly know anything about your team this year other than lots of turnover.

we are going to be great this year but we have so many new faces and our experienced players are in new roles. It is going to take some time.
UK is in the same boat. We don't know a whole lot about them either, since none of them played for UK last year (other than Brooks, who is injured). Consistent point guard play is expected to be the biggest question mark. That role will be split between a frosh and a grad transfer, neither of which are going to wow you with speed or athleticism. Both decent passers and good shooters though. The wings, Boston and Clarke, should provide the biggest scoring punch along with Sarr (Wake Forest transfer, 3rd team all ACC last season) on the interior. Boston is the better perimeter scorer but both are more slashers than anything and they are athletic. They should develop into a really good defensive and rebounding team as the season progresses. Right now I think they'll be susceptible to kick outs and leaving open shots available on the perimeter. Jackson, another frosh, should be one of the best shot blockers in the league this season with a developing offensive game. Who knows, I could be completely off base! Hard to tell since there was no exhibition this season and they've only played one game so far. They play Richmond tomorrow, who is a top 25 caliber team, so that game should be interesting.

First off, Raftard, you quoted me but referenced someone else's comment.

1 game vs Gillispie vs about 15 vs Ted Owens. Great point ya got there.

I don't recall saying that any wins don't count. I said that those 70s wins say nothing about the current state of the program.

Man, you packed a lot of stupid into one post.

Reactions: KUhawks34
I don't think UK ever played Kansas when Gillispie was there. Tubby played them 5 times, went 2-3.

That would be Exhibit B dipshit. You already presented your first exhibit. Goodness...y'all really are ****ing terrible at this. I hope you know that. All trash talk aside, seriously. You guys are absolutely awful at this.

That would be Exhibit B dipshit. You already presented your first exhibit. Goodness...y'all really are ****ing terrible at this. I hope you know that. All trash talk aside, seriously. You guys are absolutely awful at this.
You are the guy that yells and talks louder but is the dumbest guy in the room.

Idk I was born in 1990 haha.

seems odd to blame KU for beating Tubby
Seems odd to blame UK for beating Ted Owens. Do you see how this works yet dumbass? You're the guy who doesn't talk loud in the room and still doesn't realize they're an idiot.

Okay guys, that's enough with the insults. Keep it respectable or I'll just have to lock it up.

The venom in this thread . . .

lzs.gif

Why did KU keep him around so long? Seems odd to blame UK and discredit them, b/c KU kept a shit coach.

He was pretty solid throughout the 60s, but it was downhill from there. He'd have 2 or 3 crappy years and then put together a good season before his seat got too hot. Should've been fired about 10 years earlier.

KU's pretty loyal to coaches. He's still the only coach in KU history to be fired. He had to go full Gillispie to force their hand. Plus, they didn't expect to win a bunch of games every year at that point.

You guys keep saying that stuff and yet.....I don't post on Rafters but once in a blue moon. Meanwhile you'll find me on our football board as well as Soundoff plenty.

Once again, you dumb s.o.b.s completely fail.

"Well....I can't offer any substantive rebuttal....so I think I'll call him a child and offer a purile comment in hopes that maybe it actually does something because I can't actually argue facts head to head."

Go ahead and lock 'er up @Kevin Bryan I will be upfront and honest, I'm not going to stop putting these dumbasses in their place. I've got no problem taking ownership of that.

If you Jayhawks can actually get a few more of your posters to actually offer me a challenge, I'll happily accept it. I really hope these two hucke****s aren't the two best you guys have to offer. JFC.....I hope you play ball Tuesday night better than you argue on the interwebs. I'll be here Tuesday night after the game win or lose to offer congratulations or condolences regardless.

Reactions: RunninRichie
You guys keep saying that stuff and yet.....I don't post on Rafters but once in a blue moon. Meanwhile you'll find me on our football board as well as Soundoff plenty.

"Well....I can't offer any substantive rebuttal....so I think I'll call him a child and offer a purile comment in hopes that maybe it actually does something because I can't actually argue facts head to head."

Go ahead and lock 'er up @Kevin Bryan I will be upfront and honest, I'm not going to stop putting these dumbasses in their place. I've got no problem taking ownership of that.

If you Jayhawks can actually get a few more of your posters to actually offer me a challenge, I'll happily accept it. I really hope these two hucke****s aren't the two best you guys have to offer. JFC.....I hope you play ball Tuesday night better than you argue on the interwebs. I'll be here Tuesday night after the game win or lose to offer congratulations or condolences regardless.
You guys should just man up and do some sig bets. Go for the jugular.

You haven’t put anyone in their place. You are the only guy arguing about crap when everyone else is trolling you. You are sensitive and insecure.

Reactions: ExitFlagger

I'm confused, Cletus....I thought you were playing around and we were the angry ones?

Take it easy on your sister tonight, okay?

You haven’t put anyone in their place. You are the only guy arguing about crap when everyone else is trolling you. You are sensitive and insecure.
That's not what trolling is moron.

Can any of the other UK posters actually vouch for this dumb**** before I go for the nuclear option. I'm trying to be deferential at this point. I mean...he's really asking for it. Am I wrong? Laughing Sometimes low hanging fruit is the sweetest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT