ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas State vs Kentucky game thread

If KSU loses this game it ain't Noel's fault. That kid has played some ball.

Reactions: rockycard
It looked like Kansas State definitely was fouled on that layup. Then it looked like that last play was out on them though.

Borden with a hot take, lol
Its not just him...Its all of CBB. It needs to be addressed.

Oscar in the lane for 8 seconds, then pushed dude down, to get UK a lay-up,

I told my in law----quit texting about the officiating, dude. KState is nowhere near the bonus, and UK has been in the bonus since 11 minute mark.

• Haha
Reactions: hawkit3113
Its not just him...Its all of CBB. It needs to be addressed.

Oscar in the lane for 8 seconds, then pushed dude down, to get UK a lay-up,

I told my in law----quit texting about the officiating, dude. KState is nowhere near the bonus, and UK has been in the bonus since 11 minute mark.

Blasting the brother in law!! I love it

• Haha
Reactions: IUfanBorden
I haven't been home that long. I thought that Theiro guy or whatever his name is has been playing quite a bit lately.

College Basketball Sport GIF by Kentucky Men’s Basketball. #BuiltDifferent

I'm not gonna lie. After UNC shit the bed this season this has a been a great weekend with KU, UK and duke losing. IMO the title is Alabama's to lose.

You know your program sucks when your only enjoyment is rivals losing (UK been there for years smh)

Reactions: AWilli6995
Congrats to K State, they’ve had a fun team all year and I hope they can keep winning games.

On our end, another wasted season. Cal has accomplished absolutely nothing since 2019. If he can’t change I hope he just leaves so I can still remember the good times he gave us over the bad.

FqzqvwqagAA5gJh

Kentucky has the best 5 man lineup in the country, they played it for like 2 minutes today (were +5 or +7). Didn't see it again. He is so fvcking stupid

Didn't play that lineup the entire second half I believe. Incredible stuff

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT