ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas should cancel their season due to Cornavirus

Just come up with something original. Kansas choking happens nearly every year.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Just come up with something original. Kansas choking happens nearly every year.

At a glance, Wisky has at least a few more losses (than KU) as a heavy favorite vs a double digit seed over the last few decades. With far fewer high seeds.

I'd say your gag rate is much worse.

At a glance, Wisky has at least a few more losses (than KU) as a heavy favorite vs a double digit seed over the last few decades. With far fewer high seeds.

I'd say your gag rate is much worse.

Not a discussion on our gag rate. Stick to the topic.

So?

Doesn't mean we can't laugh at your failures, and the fact that Iowa > Kansas. SmokinSmile
giphy.gif

Reactions: hawkit3113
Well, look what fan of the past just showed up? Lolol.

Not your thread bro. iowa, Wisconsin, and Kansas BB have alot in common.

Want to guess what that is?
Isn't it time to go back to your alter @Celticwhatever ego? If you actually followed Kansas or Nebraska basketball you'd know the huskers used to give Kansas hell at phog Allen back in the mid 90s. Even won a big 8 tourney at kemper. @dragonhawk1855 teach your son some history.

Isn't it time to go back to your alter @Celticwhatever ego? If you actually followed Kansas or Nebraska basketball you'd know the huskers used to give Kansas hell at phog Allen back in the mid 90s. Even won a big 8 tourney at kemper. @dragonhawk1855 teach your son some history.

Triggered.

I'm must amazed by @JohnHoosierr left side and how the NCAA is not allowing fans. Both are nuts.
maybe its you that is nuts. NBA players tested positive for the Corona Virus so they shut it down.

Nebraska's HC was taken to the hospital for testing thank god he tested negative. but if he had tested positive that would have been the final nail in the coffin. along with his team being quarentined

lets see past famous white players
Larry Bird
Jerry West
Pistol Pete
there are others.

or were you talking about Kansas
Raef LaFrentz
to start with.
Don't remind me about Raef.

The dude had so much potential. He really had a good rookie campaign and I thought he'd have one hell of an NBA career. Then he blew out a knee. He came back and was still good, but seemed to have lost a step.. Then he blew out his other knee. Then a shoulder.... He never was the same. He was still solid enough that he had a long career as a backup, but had he stayed healthy, he would have had a lot more impact in the NBA.

I previously made a list of schools with at least 4 white All-Americans from the past 40 years. #1 baby. And that doesn't even include Kyle Singler, who just missed out on being an All-American twice.

... since the 1978-1979 season (AP All-Americans).

Duke: 10 (Luke Kennard, Grayson Allen, Mason Plumlee, Jon Scheyer, JJ Redick, Mike Dunleavy, Bobby Hurley, Christian Laettner, Danny Ferry, Mike Gminski)
Gonzaga: 6 (Kevin Pangos, Kyle Wiltjer, Kelly Olynyk, Adam Morrison, Blake Stepp, Dan Dickau)
Indiana: 5 (Cody Zeller, Kirk Haston, Brian Evans, Damon Bailey, Steve Alford)
Kansas: 5 (Jeff Withey, Cole Aldrich, Nick Collison, Kirk Hinrich, Raef LaFrentz)
Notre Dame: 5 (Ben Hansbrough, Luke Harangody, Troy Murphy, Pat Garrity, Kelly Tripucka)
UNC: 4 (Luke Maye, Tyler Zeller, Tyler Hansbrough, Montross)
Stanford: 4 (Casey Jacobsen, Mark Madsen, Adam Keefe, Todd Lichti)
Utah: 4 (Jakob Poetl, Andre Bogut, Keith Van Horn, Danny Vranes)
BYU: 4 (Jimmer Fredette, Michael Smith, Devin Durrant, Danny Ainge)

ADVERTISEMENT