Gold Member
May 2, 2008
Let’s make fun of the rest of these losers for their well earned 2023 success

Lmfao Arkansas sucks so much their coach strips after a win

Lmfao Alabama has never made a ff

Lmao at kstate for going farther than Kansas for the 2nd time since 1990

What y’all got blue blood fans?

giphy.gif

Of the 12 schools remaining in the South, East, and Midwest regions, only 5 have made a Final Four. And only Michigan State has won a title.

Hopefully it's a new school this year. Think there's only been 3 or 4 new schools that have won one in the 2000's

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Let’s make fun of the rest of these losers for their well earned 2023 success

Lmfao Arkansas sucks so much their coach strips after a win

Lmfao Alabama has never made a ff

Lmao at kstate for going farther than Kansas for the 2nd time since 1990

What y’all got blue blood fans?
Y'all got the couch, a TV set and a Mtn Dew. That is what you Blue bloods got.

Getting your shots in while you can eh? 😆

The defending champs aren’t jealous of a measly Sweet 16 berth.
We have already smacked the defending champs once this year, so pipe down.

We have already smacked the defending champs once this year, so pipe down.

Until someone else wins it, there is no need for the defending champs to pipe down.

Will it be Tennessee? If not, you’re left with nothing to brag about but getting your ass kicked. Don’t blame me. I didn’t make the rules. :cool:

Hopefully it's a new school this year. Think there's only been 3 or 4 new schools that have won one in the 2000's

Odds wise, it's probably close to a 3:1 ratio that this will be a first-time champion.

The winners from the South, East, and West are likely to be schools have never won a title (only Michigan State could disrupt that). The West Region champ is likely a school with a national title. Gonzaga is the only school in the West without a title.

Until someone else wins it, there is no need for the defending champs to pipe down.

Will it be Tennessee? If not, you’re left with nothing to brag about but getting your ass kicked. Don’t blame me. I didn’t make the rules. :cool:
I’m not a bragger, but if I was I could brag about kicking y’all’s ass in Atlantis

I’m not a bragger, but if I was I could brag about kicking y’all’s ass in Atlantis

Ah, the ol' bragging while pretending not to trick. Nice try. :cool:

I'm okay with how this season played out. Rough bit of luck with Self's health scare, but stuff happens. With a recent CBB title and KC's second SB in four years, expecting another championship this year would be pretty greedy.

But I am pretty interested to see how you'd behave if Tennessee reaches the final four and loses. :cool:

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Ah, the ol' bragging while pretending not to trick. Nice try. :cool:

I'm okay with how this season played out. Rough bit of luck with Self's health scare, but stuff happens. With a recent CBB title and KC's second SB in four years, expecting another championship this year would be pretty greedy.

But I am pretty interested to see how you'd behave if Tennessee reaches the final four and loses. :cool:
You made the brag challenge, not me. It was bad luck about Self. He is a great coach. If we get beat in the FF I’ll be sad, but I’ll be sad anywhere we get our ass beat.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
You made the brag challenge, not me. It was bad luck about Self. He is a great coach. If we get beat in the FF I’ll be sad, but I’ll be sad anywhere we get our ass beat.

I'm just wondering if you'd change your tune about being proud to hang a final four banner.

ADVERTISEMENT