ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas fans. Tell me about your beat writer Jesse Newell..

Auburn usually has Bama grads at the Birmingham news as our best writers. You can imagine how that goes. Auburns current beat writer literally wrote a biography on how great Nick Saban is. Yet he is auburns beat writer. Joseph Goodman

Reactions: olsonab
Pat forde has had issues with auburn for 29 years. I know Kentucky has had issues with him as well
UL guy. Co-author Pitino's book.

Moby-Dick.jpg

He guaranteed auburn was going down 6 months ago and now refuses to admit he was wrong when the ncaa made its ruling
As you get more successful, you'll find more haters come and go. Just roll with it.

Pearl has his own following of haters and I'm sure someone knew about AU before Pearl and maybe hated them.

btw, i truly enjoy our back forth. I hope you appreciate the avatar I have planned. It's tasteful. You're a fun guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Random UK Fan
My big gut feeling is UK losse @ A&M. Comes off a loss and hangs 110-75 against Auburn.

AM will drag us in a half court game and AU wants to run with us.

@AuHoosier420 wanna make it sixty?

fafuq do you csare, i'm betting aginst my self. you still wearing shit from two years ago.

Let's do 30; I have your's picked out. I hope you do too.

No one but us does avatar bets anymore. I wore Grayson Allen for an offseaosn, pretty sure you can't do worse than that.

As you get more successful, you'll find more haters come and go. Just roll with it.

Pearl has his own following of haters and I'm sure someone knew about AU before Pearl and maybe hated them.

btw, i truly enjoy our back forth. I hope you appreciate the avatar I have planned. It's tasteful. You're a fun guy.
Your avatar will be better

Had he just voted auburn 6 we would have been number 1 overall for the first time ever. Only two voters auburn voted Auburn lower than 4. One at 6 and one at 9. We were also 8 last week in Newell’s poll. 6 teams lost ahead of us. Yet we dropped a spot after 2 road wins. One of which was agiasnt a ranked team that beat the team he has number 1 in there home state. There is no need for the AP poll if you are just going to regurgitate computer rankings have are flawed. He needs stripped of his vote
I can’t wait for you guys to have more consistent success so you don’t have to post like your menstrating after a couple wins.

I can’t wait for you guys to have more consistent success so you don’t have to post like your menstrating after a couple wins.
I'm pretty sure we're going to set them straight this weekend....or se them off.

The thing with AU fans is they're new money. Old money sees new money acting out.

I think we're better.

Reactions: toonces11
@AuHoosier420 you're a tremendous pussy. I had to take to time to spell tremendous right. I think it's a proper adjective.

The reason I think you're a hoge **** is b/c you insult others. You really don't' know shiit, root for two different teams and jus a sour ass.

With all that said, you're a great big dick almost impossible to not like.

You're also great. I don't look forward to your avatar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
@AuHoosier420 you're a tremendous pussy. I had to take to time to spell tremendous right. I think it's a proper adjective.

The reason I think you're a hoge **** is b/c you insult others. You really don't' know shiit, root for two different teams and jus a sour ass.

With all that said, you're a great big dick almost impossible to not like.

You're also great. I don't look forward to your avatar.
Seriously tell us more of your lack of knowledge.

Really? Figured it'd come through Ohio/W.Virginia/Virginia dispensaries.

Basically all the easy to get stuff in Memphis comes from W. Memphis Arkansas.
Lol i have no clue, my dude lives in louisville 🤷‍♂️ his shit is from cali though. Or at least the package it comes in has the cali sticker 🤣

Auburn usually has Bama grads at the Birmingham news as our best writers. You can imagine how that goes. Auburns current beat writer literally wrote a biography on how great Nick Saban is. Yet he is auburns beat writer. Joseph Goodman
Hold my beer until 90% of your board of trustees are Alabama grads. Then we can talk.

Hold my beer until 90% of your board of trustees are Alabama grads. Then we can talk.
Auburn has a long history of Bama grads being on our board. It just changed in the last 25 years or so when an Auburn guy became governor

Auburn has a long history of Bama grads being on our board. It just changed in the last 25 years or so when an Auburn guy became governor
Yea a UK guy was our governor that made that happen. About the only thing he was successful at as governor lol.

I imagine yalls state is alot like that in that regard, a uk guy is always the governor of Kentucky. A candidate openly supporting louisville would literally end his candidacy, even if his policies/politics were miles ahead of his competition, so we almost always have a uk guy as governor.

Billy Reed and his brother are dicks.. I had some words with them back in the late 90s...
Yea my god, idk who that even is, but thats beyond classless.

Even if it wasn’t immediately after his death, crum and esp knight were two of the best coaches of that generation, so its not really fair to compare anyone to those two. (I realize crum isnt in the same class as knight, but they were both still very good coaches)

This reed fella is a classless pos imho

Not gonna read this whole thread, but in my aggregate rankings that I forgot to post this week (AP/Coaches/Ken/Sag/NET/BPI/RPI) Auburn was #3 with an average ranking of 5.7.
They would have been 6 without the RPI (6.5 avg).
Obviously being #2 in both human polls helped. They were 7th if you only looked at computer rankings (7.2 avg)

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
13 of his top 25 picks this week were considered extreme (+/- 5 from final ranking)

Iowa only had 6 votes, and it appears all 6 were due to Newell ranking them #20
@hawkit3113
He is the only writer that doesnt have auburn at 1 or 2 in the AP poll. He has us at 7 this week. 49 voters have auburn at 1. 11 voters has auburn at 2. Newell has auburn at 7.

ADVERTISEMENT