ADVERTISEMENT

Kansas Basketball: Jayhawks go undefeated in 2018-19 with Bold Prediction

UK fans predict 40-0 every single year. This is the first time anyone has predicted it for KU.

Edit- Only being allowed to post once a week sucks!

Edit2- KU isn't losing in Rupp against a bunch of Freshman. One random blogger doesn't equal an entire fanbase predicting 40-0. UK fans have nothing better to do on the 4th of July than be a bunch of douches.

Last edited:
I did see 1 UK fan predicting 40-0 this year, so you may be right. But your prediction was more than just a fan. You guys will jump on board.

Only problem with that foolishness is they come to Rupp in January so thats at least one loss we already know of.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
Only problem with that foolishness is they come to Rupp in January so thats at least one loss we already know of.
I can’t remember the last year we lost in rupp....wonder when it was?

One random clickbait article from Joe Blow ain't quite the same as printing t-shirts every year. Did you own one of those btw?
Printing Tshirts every year? Are you sure that wasn't just one year after they were 20 something and 0?

Anyway, that was the past and this article is now.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
Conveniently forgetting the shirts before the year they were an 8 seed?

They printed 40-0 shirts as an 8 seed?

Anyway, all this is silly. Fans will be fans. Sure there's fans from some teams predicting 40-0, but it's not like the school themselves are printing shirts.

Whoever printed the UK 40-0 shirts were trying to cash in. This KU fan is trying to cash in with clickbait. It's silly to lump a whole fanbase together.

Last edited:
Do you think they’ll print up new shirts or will they just buy them used from UK fans?

They printed 40-0 shirts as an 8 seed?

Anyway, all this is silly. Fans will be fans.

I'm pretty sure I clearly said before that season. "Greatest recruiting class ever?" I know that alone doesn't really narrow it down, but you remember.

Reactions: Quavarius
I'm pretty sure I clearly said before that season. "Greatest recruiting class ever?" I know that alone doesn't really narrow it down, but you remember.
"Pursuit of perfection" isn't as bold as the OP article. It's not even a prediction. It's a goal.

And yes,I just tossed you a soft ball.

Did anyone read the article?

"That’s right. The Jayhawks will go undefeated this season. Not only will they go unbeaten, but they will mow over the competition. Let’s face it, anything less will be a huge disappointment for Kansas Basketball."

Did anyone read the article?

"That’s right. The Jayhawks will go undefeated this season. Not only will they go unbeaten, but they will mow over the competition. Let’s face it, anything less will be a huge disappointment for Kansas Basketball."
Article? You’re giving him way to much credit. Read his explanation of the other schools and coaches....my mother could do a better analysis.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Article? You’re giving him way to much credit. Read his explanation of the other schools and coaches....my mother could do a better analysis.
My bad, I quoted that part to mock it and show how all this is nonsense. Anyone can type this stuff, and/or print up shirts.

Goals and guaran"tees." are way to different things.

.. a thread created by a Wildcat?

This shit belongs on your own home board.

Kansas has a loaded schedule, the thought of 40-0 is borderline absurd.
Apparently it is on UK's homeboard. That's why homeboards shouldn't be linked here...or apparently fan blogs,fansites or whatever is linked in the OP.Laughing

.. a thread created by a Wildcat?

This shit belongs on your own home board.

Kansas has a loaded schedule, the thought of 40-0 is borderline absurd.
Rafters threads are always created by rival fans. I get it though. It’s only bad if UK fans do it.

One thread about the fansite prediction on RR wasn't enough, so now there's two. 3 total KU-bashing threads on page 1. That's progress. RollLaugh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT