ADVERTISEMENT

K retiring

Also lol at those who think K or any big time coach has never bent the rules. 😂 The delusion is strong in cbb fans.

Reactions: AuHoosier420
if he comes here I hope he gets violently carjacked. And shot. And then run over a few times. And then peed on by a homeless person (if I'm not available)
What about raped? Wouldn’t you just love to see the Haitian drug lords gang rape him with their BBCs and then slap a stack of George Washingtons on his dying corpse?

Did they really just REQUEST a regional?? Lmao. GTFO, K, we don't want you in Chicago. :)

See, stuff like this drives me crazy.

All of the top seeds do this. Just two seconds of reading reveals this.

But people see someone they don't like and immediately go into this angry rant.

What about raped? Wouldn’t you just love to see the Haitian drug lords gang rape him with their BBCs and then slap a stack of George Washingtons on his dying corpse?
don't you f-ing tease me like that!!!

if he comes here I hope he gets violently carjacked. And shot. And then run over a few times. And then peed on by a homeless person (if I'm not available)
How does it feel when you lie in your own piss each night in bed.

Wooden has 10 championships and 12 final fours. “Cheating” or not, it’s impressive. What’s wrong about your statement is K has half the accolades. Wooden>K.
You must be a liberal.

Just got fitted for new irons. Had my Mizuno MP 60's for over 15 years.

Knight rooted for Krzyzewski, wearing a Duke button on his shirt at the 1986 Final Four.
K wearing a UK hat during the '96 title game against Syracuse, is my favorite Coach K memory.

coach-KUKhat.png

• Love
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Coach knight wanted to help on the Olympic team in 2008. A coach that had previously won a gold medal as an Olympic coach. Coach K basically Ignored it and literally never gave him an answer. You have a coach with 3 national titles and a Olympic gold medal that basically got you your first coaching job willing to lend a hand for free and you ignore him. Shitty move

I think all coaches would have passed on giving Knight a job to scout the international teams. The problem would have been if Knight started getting into trouble, which is pretty typical of Knight, it would be a bad look for the US and for K and for the team. K did the right thing not giving him any job.

I think all coaches would have passed on giving Knight a job to scout the international teams. The problem would have been if Knight started getting into trouble, which is pretty typical of Knight, it would be a bad look for the US and for K and for the team. K did the right thing not giving him any job.

Yeah, there was a lot of concern that Knight was simply not of the right temperament to A) be a representative on the international stage and B) be ”second fiddle” to K.

K has always been loyal as hell to Knight. Like, to a fault. Knight is just a bitter, angry man.

Speaking of Knight, if you havent read his Playboy interview, youve missed a real doozy. He literally tries to attack the interviewer. It’s a disaster.

Yeah, there was a lot of concern that Knight was simply not of the right temperament to A) be a representative on the international stage and B) be ”second fiddle” to K.

K has always been loyal as hell to Knight. Like, to a fault. Knight is just a bitter, angry man.

Speaking of Knight, if you havent read his Playboy interview, youve missed a real doozy. He literally tries to attack the interviewer. It’s a disaster.

Knight is definitely a little strange, like never knowing when he would blow up. Also, if you read in The Legends Club book, about K, Dean and Jimmy V, it does talk about Knight talking to Duke about hiring K. But, no mistake about it, Knight did not want K to take the Duke job, he wanted to take the Iowa job (I think). Even when Knight told Duke that K would be a good hire, he hung up the phone on them.

So, while you could say that Knight got K the job, it's not like he helped him coach and recruit, hire assistants, etc. K had good things to say about Knight but he is an idiot and wanted K to bow down to him forever. When K didn't do that, Knight gave him the shoulder.

ADVERTISEMENT