ADVERTISEMENT

K. Irving/J. Wall Comparison

KYtotheCore

Jan 5, 2010
Anytown, USA
This was an interesting topic on Rupp Rafters the other day (https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threads/wall-vs-irving.277500/), with the OP stating that Irving is generally seen as the better of the 2, but with some surprising stats. What do you think?

Kyrie Irving vs. John Wall Comparison

Head-to-head comparison between the NBA stars John Wall and Kyrie Irving that includes championships won, honors and awards obtained, regular season and playoffs stats and other data put side by side.

Stats page link: https://www.landofbasketball.com/player_comparison/kyrie_irving_vs_john_wall.htm

Last edited:
Love both players, but Kyrie is the better player, and it really isn't even close.

Reactions: brooky03
Wall looks homeless and he's filthy rich. 'Nuff said.

Per game averages don't really tell us a whole lot. Would love to see per 36, efficiency rates, usage rates, etc.

My eyes tell me that Wall is a better facilitator, and slightly more versatile defender. Kyrie is better in pretty much everything else.

Reactions: dtgold88
Wall’s only problem is that he cares more about money than winning or legacy.

I think they are really close, think it would come down to how the team is built around each player.

With that said I'd really like to see what Wall could do with talent around him, and I'd really like to see what KI could do in a full season.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Rumor is Washington is going to trade Wall or Beal.

Who do you keep ?

Who is a better fit for Washington in the future.

Wall is the better player , though I don't think either are great as portrayed to be.

Right.

But if youre Washington who is the better fit if you have to trade one ?

Wall could garner alot more in a trade.

Or do you keep both and hope Durant comes home to the Wizards and not the Lakers.

Id keep both but im not the GM or Owner.

Right.

But if youre Washington who is the better fit if you have to trade one ?

Wall could garner alot more in a trade.

Or do you keep both and hope Durant comes home to the Wizards and not the Lakers.

Id keep both but im not the GM or Owner.
Yes Wall has more trade value. But what are you gonna build with Bradley Beal? I think Beal's numbers make him look better as a player than he really is.

Rumor is Washington is going to trade Wall or Beal.

Who do you keep ?

Who is a better fit for Washington in the future.
I think if you are going to trade 1 then they should trade both. Either keep both of them or go for a top 3 pick. Keeping one and picking 10 to 15 every year would be disastrous.

Yes Wall has more trade value. But what are you gonna build with Bradley Beal? I think Beal's numbers make him look better as a player than he really is.
How much of Beals numbers are a product of playing next to Wall? I personally dont see his numbers getting better without Wall.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT