ADVERTISEMENT

Just wow to Texas tech

Will be top 14 come Monday. Well deserved.

tech fans called it. Mark adams was the brains behind the scenes the whole time. Beard was the front man / energy guy.

hats off to Texas tech. KU, Baylor and Tennessee. And ON the road!

I've always liked K-State. Respected Bill Snyder. My bro-n-law's grandparents met at KState.

The polite version:
"He recruited me as hard as anybody to go down to Texas and wanted me to get on that plane with him," Mark Adams said, adding with tongue in cheek, "He gave me a middle seat and wanted me to wear orange, and I didn't want to do either one of those."

KU at home, Baylor on the road, and Tennessee neutral site. KU and Baylor will want their revenge. I suspect K-State will be out to get us at the old Octagon of Doom.

Tech should have won the 2019 natty to be fully honest. Uva didn’t deserve it.

culver stepped in at the buzzer or the big 12 has the last two natties.

That game will haunt my dreams. It made Beard go crazy and become Country Club Chris.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: olsonab
I've always liked K-State. Respected Bill Snyder. My bro-n-law's grandparents met at KState.

The polite version:
"He recruited me as hard as anybody to go down to Texas and wanted me to get on that plane with him," Mark Adams said, adding with tongue in cheek, "He gave me a middle seat and wanted me to wear orange, and I didn't want to do either one of those."

KU at home, Baylor on the road, and Tennessee neutral site. KU and Baylor will want their revenge. I suspect K-State will be out to get us at the old Octagon of Doom.

That game will haunt my dreams. It made Beard go crazy and become Country Club Chris.

which is not who Chris beard is. Sad deal bc really like the guy. Glad tech is doing so well

Will be top 14 come Monday. Well deserved.

tech fans called it. Mark adams was the brains behind the scenes the whole time. Beard was the front man / energy guy.

hats off to Texas tech. KU, Baylor and Tennessee. And ON the road!
KU/TT was a home game for TT

4 games in like 7 days. Went 3-1. If the Baylor game was the loss people wouldn’t say anything. Our guys are gassed.

GG to Kansas St.
It only that, but you guys expended a lot of effort in those games. Without elite talent, you have to outhustle everybody. You can’t keep that up every game. The drop off generally happens when you run into a lesser caliber team.

It only that, but you guys expended a lot of effort in those games. Without elite talent, you have to outhustle everybody. You can’t keep that up every game. The drop off generally happens when you run into a lesser caliber team.

Yeah, you could tell this was coming. The guys looked worn out, the line started low and kept dropping…. It was just not our day and KSU played well.

I really wish we would have rotated more bench guys in. We lost out on a ton of long rebounds etc. We played Shannon but he hasn’t played in a month. He was rusty and tried to do too much.

I really wish we would have rotated more bench guys in. We lost out on a ton of long rebounds etc. We played Shannon but he hasn’t played in a month. He was rusty and tried to do too much.
You guys have played better without him. He’s good no doubt, but the offense is more of a team effort without him. He’s the only guy on the court really that consistently goes out and gets his own offense. The problem with that is those types of guys have off games and shoot their team out of a game. So maybe your ceiling is higher with him, but I think you guys play more consistent without him.

2 points, 0 rebounds, 0 assists, 1 technical in 18 minutes

Shannon Today. Adams gave him too many minutes and needs to just work him back in slowly to avoid screwing up the continuity the team has built.

Reactions: RedR8der4Life
Big 12 is crazy so far. Baylor now down 18 to OSU at home. Going to be a fun year. Winner might end up with 5-6 losses.

You guys have played better without him. He’s good no doubt, but the offense is more of a team effort without him. He’s the only guy on the court really that consistently goes out and gets his own offense. The problem with that is those types of guys have off games and shoot their team out of a game. So maybe your ceiling is higher with him, but I think you guys play more consistent without him.

Yeah we've been getting wins playing team basketball on offense. It doesn't help guys just stop moving around because the ball gets sticky with Shannon. He and the team need to learn to play together.

All the guards had bad games. Also I don't like when we play Batcho and MSS together the spacing on offense sucks. Also not having a true PG sucks but that's not going to get better this year.

Big 12 is crazy so far. Baylor now down 18 to OSU at home. Going to be a fun year. Winner might end up with 5-6 losses.
Yes congrats to ISU vs Texas today. LOL at this.

ADVERTISEMENT