ADVERTISEMENT

Just got cut off in rush hour traffic

bkingUK

Sep 23, 2007
Guy gets over no blinker 2 feet from my bumper. My first reaction is to let the middle finger fly. Guy starts driving aggressively. About a mile down the road I have to turn into work and guy drives along side of me telling me to put window down. I was ready for war.

Then he apologized because he was running late for work. I started laughing and said that's cool and he drove off.

No moral at all to my story. Just never anyone apologize for driving like idiot. Middle finger is mandatory right?

Where do you live OP? Need to know before I decide if you're allowed to complain about traffic and rush hour.

No middle finger required. Pull even with the offender and give him the joaquin phoenix thumbs up......and slowly transition to thumbs down. Much more powerful. Or hold up your pointer finger and mouth strike one.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Where do you live OP? Need to know before I decide if you're allowed to complain about traffic and rush hour.

I live in Louisville. And I know you're probably Chicago guy who thinks no one else has traffic. I hired a guy from Chicago and when he started he'd say shit like "this isn't traffic" and in most of Louisville that's true. However, area I'm talking about is extremely congested. I live 4 miles from my office and it takes me about 45 minutes to get home during rush hour.

I live in Louisville. And I know you're probably Chicago guy who thinks no one else has traffic. I hired a guy from Chicago and when he started he'd say shit like "this isn't traffic" and in most of Louisville that's true. However, area I'm talking about is extremely congested. I live 4 miles from my office and it takes me about 45 minutes to get home during rush hour.
You must be an east ender or live in downtown. Hopefully the former

I live 4 miles from my office and it takes me about 45 minutes to get home during rush hour.

That's brutal. Your average speed is just north of 5 mph. On a good day, you might be able to walk 4 miles in roughly the same amount of time.

I'm 20 miles away from my office, and I can commute there in less than 30 minutes. I only have to go through two stop lights, so that part helps.

No middle finger required. Pull even with the offender and give him the joaquin phoenix thumbs up......and slowly transition to thumbs down. Much more powerful. Or hold up your pointer finger and mouth strike one.
q0YZa_s-200x150.gif

tumblr_mhkp86Z4RL1qe3vpqo1_r1_250.gif

giphy.gif

mzDjz.gif

tenor.gif

Reactions: toonces11
ADVERTISEMENT