ADVERTISEMENT

Just a Zion reminder

Really, a UK fan talking shit on K and Duke. When was your last NC? FF?
How many 5 stars has UK had since their last FF or NC. How many first round picks? Wow, talk about underachieving.

Plus, pretty obvious that Duke team was not going to win anything. Well, that is, if you know actual basketball.

No horse in this race but saying it was clear the best team in the country that year wasn’t gonna win the title is a little sketchy. K and the boys should’ve won the title just like UK should’ve won it in 15. Bottom line, they shit the bed!

I don't really care but you do seem to consistently call people stupid about their supposed lack of basketball knowledge. It's just funny when my girlfriend did better than you and she picked teams based on her favorite color.
So you think picking the FF or not picking is knowledge. I think that one is all luck.

No horse in this race but saying it was clear the best team in the country that year wasn’t gonna win the title is a little sketchy. K and the boys should’ve won the title just like UK should’ve won it in 15. Bottom line, they shit the bed!
I disagree with your premise.

Pretty crazy that bowen and da silva were the only two players out of all that fbi nonsense who couldnt play iirc.

those two fell on the sword for thousands of players over the years who were very likely “compensated”

No it isnt. I always pick Duke. Been a fan for 30+ years. Why is that so hard to understand and why in hell would you go back and find that. Do you care that much.
been a fan since the 90s? Thanks for admitting you started riding Duke’s dick when they started turning from syracuse status to elite status.

Last edited:
Somebody out there is grumpy with him. :confused:
E-6-CDSy-VEAo-Ythq.jpg

Reactions: Random UK Fan
been a fan since the 90s? Thanks for admitting you started riding Duke’s dick when they started turning from syracuse status to elite status.
30+. And they went to the FF in the late 70’s so stfu idiot.

And now Pelicans are admitting that Zion broke his foot a couple months ago and had to have surgery. He's out all of training camp.

Don't know who is a bigger shit show at this point, the New Orleans organization or Zion's body.

Injuries a fluke for him or is he just too big and strong? Who knows. Hope he can stay on the court at some point in his career.

And now Pelicans are admitting that Zion broke his foot a couple months ago and had to have surgery. He's out all of training camp.

Don't know who is a bigger shit show at this point, the New Orleans organization or Zion's body.
Lots of guys bigger and stronger than Zion in the league. His shoe failed him at Duke and he got hurt, a piinky finger in NO and now his foot. I dont recall a knee injury and he will be back for the meaningless NBA season and not playing in the more than regular season meaningless preseason.

There are some who will never believe it. But just a reminder from the NCAA.

Prior to Williamson’s enrollment at Duke in 2018, the NCAA Clearinghouse, working in conjunction with Duke athletics, conducted a deep dive into the family’s finances. They declared him eligible under the NCAA’s amateurism and academic rules.
So Duke cheated?.........

• Haha
Reactions: Ipartiedwithhopgood
ADVERTISEMENT