ADVERTISEMENT

Just a Zion reminder

Afamu

Feb 9, 2017
There are some who will never believe it. But just a reminder from the NCAA.

Prior to Williamson’s enrollment at Duke in 2018, the NCAA Clearinghouse, working in conjunction with Duke athletics, conducted a deep dive into the family’s finances. They declared him eligible under the NCAA’s amateurism and academic rules.

cool-story-bro-v6pnka.jpg

Just a reminder Coach K had 3 top 10 picks including the best player from the ACC in the 21st century and still didn't make the final four.
Really, a UK fan talking shit on K and Duke. When was your last NC? FF?
How many 5 stars has UK had since their last FF or NC. How many first round picks? Wow, talk about underachieving.

Plus, pretty obvious that Duke team was not going to win anything. Well, that is, if you know actual basketball.

Reactions: ceilo77
How many 5 stars has UK had since their last FF or NC. How many first round picks? Wow, talk about underachieving.

Plus, pretty obvious that Duke team was not going to win anything. Well, that is, if you know actual basketball.

If you are philfan you picked them as your pick to win the title that year.

Just a reminder Coach K had 3 top 10 picks including the best player from the ACC in the 21st century and still didn't make the final four.

Kentucky hasn’t made a final four since Rivals updated their format.

Do think what he said was untrue?

If you are philfan you picked them as your pick to win the title that year.
Picked who? Duke? As a Duke fan, I actually thought they had a good chance. But after watching them for the majority of the season, I did not think they would in it. Too many deficiencies

Wait a minute, you think the team that was the #1 overall seed and was picked by basically everyone to cut down the nets wasn't supposed to win it???

Reactions: RipThru

Picked who? Duke? As a Duke fan, I actually thought they had a good chance. But after watching them for the majority of the season, I did not think they would in it. Too many deficiencies

this is awkward

64454250-AB59-4-B10-AC1-E-684-AE63336-F3.jpg

Wait a minute, you think the team that was the #1 overall seed and was picked by basically everyone to cut down the nets wasn't supposed to win it???
Exactly. I watched all the games. They had deficiencies. Are you saying you believe the prognosticators whenever they say something about UK?

Exactly. I watched all the games. They had deficiencies. Are you saying you believe the prognosticators whenever they say something about UK?

So you're full of shit. Glad to get the official confirmation by Hail. It's ok K choked with the best team in the country. It happens. Glad you're here to defend his honor though.

I just realized Coach K only has 2 Final Fours in the last 17 years.
That's a combination of players not staying to work on their games, instead choosing the instant reward route and coach K completely selling out on what got him to so many FFs before. The O.A.D. will eventually work for somebody, maybe. Probably not.

So you're full of shit. Glad to get the official confirmation by Hail. It's ok K choked with the best team in the country. It happens. Glad you're here to defend his honor though.
Sounds like you dont watch much college hoops, or you are just stupid.

That's a combination of players not staying to work on their games, instead choosing the instant reward route and coach K completely selling out on what got him to so many FFs before. The O.A.D. will eventually work for somebody, maybe. Probably not.
Yes, I learned to hate the one and done and especially the one and should never have considered being done guys.

Still Not as bad as choking with the best team this millinium

Still Not as bad as choking with the best team this millinium
You mean the one with three forwards and no center. I am surprised. I thought some of you understood college hoops and that player rankings mean absolutely nothing. Guess I was wrong.

Following in Cal's footsteps was his downfall. He should've chosen to be a leader, not a follower. What a loser. 😁

You mean the one with three forwards and no center. I am surprised. I thought some of you understood college hoops and that player rankings mean absolutely nothing. Guess I was wrong.
I was talking about 2015 UK (obviously) and they had two of everything and a set of twins to boot 😉

Is 0/4 on Final Four picks good?
Do you really care. I have picked all 4 sometimes, 3 sometimes, 2 sometimes, 1 sometimes and then 0 sometimes. I dont get upset over the NcAA tourney and my picks. Havent entered a contest in 15 years.

Do you really care. I have picked all 4 sometimes, 3 sometimes, 2 sometimes, 1 sometimes and then 0 sometimes. I dont get upset over the NcAA tourney and my picks. Havent entered a contest in 15 years.

I don't really care but you do seem to consistently call people stupid about their supposed lack of basketball knowledge. It's just funny when my girlfriend did better than you and she picked teams based on her favorite color.

F4? he should've lost to UCF in round 1.

Ok Dick Tracy. Good for you. What did you win? What does it matter?

BTW, feel free to believe whatever you want.

he won my respect and a big grin when i saw his post. That's about as good as it gets on a message board.

ADVERTISEMENT