ADVERTISEMENT

Just a reminder...

fee390f72abe25fbfc497a675b920b7a.jpg

Reactions: shun1
Well, I can't speak for UCLA, but I wouldn't hold my breath they take first in your lifetime. Especially the way things seem to be going!
Nothing but blue skies ahead. Great class coming in to go with some returning talent.

Did Auburn & UNC play in football? I didn’t know Auburn even had a basketball program.
Have they ever won anything of significance?

we will be beating your ass this year in football as well. Also humiliated unc in baseball on your home field last year. Auburn is pretty much North Carolina’s daddy at this point.

we will be beating your ass this year in football as well. Also humiliated unc in baseball on your home field last year. Auburn is pretty much North Carolina’s daddy at this point.
I will admit that was a beating in baseball. Never ever seen a 1st inning like that in my life.

Reactions: AuHoosier420
Tell you what, I’ll worry about UNC & you worry about everybody jumping ship from your favorite program.
Who's worrying? I'm certainly not worried about UNC moving forward. Also, this is a thread about UNC, to which my first post in the thread was about UNC. Not sure what you're talking about here.

Who's worrying? I'm certainly not worried about UNC moving forward. Also, this is a thread about UNC, to which my first post in the thread was about UNC. Not sure what you're talking about here.
You seem very worried about UNC’s place in history & the state of the program moving forward.

ADVERTISEMENT