ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Documentary

So, I mean what did you mean when you said this?

Would you like for me to dig up more?

How do you not get what I am saying? Are you drinking?

I do think he is the GOAT but said a debate can be made. IMO, if someone said Magic was the GOAT, I would have problem with that.

You went haywire on me and tried to twist everything to make an arguement you didn't quite comprehend.

Magic and Bird beat every team MJ did in the 90s. Hell, Magic won 4 or 5 against some of the greatest teams of all time
What does what Magic or Bird did, have to do with anything? Jordan was hitting a national title winning jump shot, when Bird and the Celtics were winning titles...Same with Magic.

I mean are you dumping Hakeem, and now courting Larry and Magic?

What does what Magic or Bird did, have to do with anything? Jordan was hitting a national title winning jump shot, when Bird and the Celtics were winning titles...Same with Magic.

I mean are you dumping Hakeem, and now courting Larry and Magic?

Geez us freaking Christ Borden. Unreal.

How do you not get what I am saying? Are you drinking?

I do think he is the GOAT but said a debate can be made. IMO, if someone said Magic was the GOAT, I would have problem with that.

You went haywire on me and tried to twist everything to make an arguement you didn't quite comprehend.
Am I drinking? Dude you have changed your story so much, not even you can remember WTF you have said....Laughing

You said its a debate b/c Jordan never beat Houston----Right? You said that. Not me. I'm not questioning if you rhink hes the GOAT. I am questioning WHY you say it can be debated.

Wow, bruh.....And you are questioning my comprehension?

JFC...

Go to bed, dude....We are discussing Hakeem/Houston...And to you MJ not beating those teams, makes his GOAT, debatable...Then for some God reason, you start talking about who Bird and Magic beat....Laughing

Go to bed...

You seriously are re tarded and just like to get on your soapbox to hear yourself talk. Message boards are not for you. You can't comprehend anything besides the voice in your head.

Lol. Yes please. So I can explain them to you like you are 5 years old.
You are rolling...I'll give you that. Solid, trolling. I bit. I mean, Lord, baby Jesus, let this be YOU trolling. If not---Man. I mean, wow. But just in-case you are not, here's a recap.

1. You said MJ being the GOAT is debatable. You say this b/c he never beat the 95/96 Rockets..

2. I say that's a dumb ass reason.

3. You say you never said he wasn't the GOAT.

4. I never said you did....

5. You then say I don't comprehend what you are saying..

6. But, well, I do. You are questioning MJ being the GOAT, b/c he never beat Haleem and the Rockets.

Now you are taling about who Larry and Magic beat...

Just to be clear---I'm not saying you don't think MJ isn't the GOAT...I am saying your reasoning for debating he isn't, IS DUMB AS FVCK..

You seriously are re tarded and just like to get on your soapbox to hear yourself talk. Message boards are not for you. You can't comprehend anything besides the voice in your head.
Yeah, sure there buddy. Your logic is dumb as fvck. To debate if Jordan is/isn't the GOAT because he didn't beat Hakeem and the Rockets is beyond ****in stupid.

But then again, you are a fan of a program that hasn't won a conference title n 40 God damn years...So, well, that explains the basketball ignorance...Laughing

You have been pretty unstable lately. I hope everything is ok.

Maybe log off for a couple days.

Let’s just all agree that it would’ve been a fun series to watch. I personally think the Bulls win it but I also think Houston would’ve played them well.

Reactions: hawkit3113
Let’s just all agree that it would’ve been a fun series to watch. I personally think the Bulls win it but I also think Houston would’ve played them well.

Agreed. Would have been the best series in the 90s, for sure. IMO

Reactions: Scotty00
You have been pretty unstable lately. I hope everything is ok.

Maybe log off for a couple days.
Look, its one thing to troll. But hey, its another thing to make a comment like this. Not appreciated at all. You say you question Jordan being the GOAT, because he never beat Hakeem and the Rockets. Its what you said.

Troll all you want...But don't bring my personal life into it.

I think it would have been a very fun series..I too think the Bulls win, simply b/c I just don't see MJ losing.

Reactions: Scotty00
Look, its one thing to troll. But hey, its another thing to make a comment like this. Not appreciated at all. You say you question Jordan being the GOAT, because he never beat Hakeem and the Rockets. Its what you said.

Troll all you want...But don't bring my personal life into it.

You went off KB a couple days ago. Just asking.

You went off KB a couple days ago. Just asking.
"KB"? Anyways...

I didn't "go off" on you. I just hate when folks go in ****in circles. Its pretty easy. You said its debatable that Jordan was the GOAT, b/c he didn't beat Hakeem and the Rockets. Then tried to dance around such, with a bunch if innuendo. And that's cool. I get it. We all do it. But to say I've been unstable, and to log off, is IMO, crossing the line. You are right...to an extent. Things are tough. Really tough. I'm gonna lose roughly 40% of my income. Income that I cannot get back. But that has zero bearing on how I respned to you.

Have a good night, brother.

"KB"? Anyways...

I didn't "go off" on you. I just hate when folks go in ****in circles. Its pretty easy. You said its debatable that Jordan was the GOAT, b/c he didn't beat Hakeem and the Rockets. Then tried to dance around such, with a bunch if innuendo. And that's cool. I get it. We all do it. But to say I've been unstable, and to log off, is IMO, crossing the line. You are right...to an extent. Things are tough. Really tough. I'm gonna lose roughly 40% of my income. Income that I cannot get back. But that has zero bearing on how I respned to you.

Have a good night, brother.

Sorry hear to man. Hang in there. And I wasn't trying to be a dick. I am honestly concerned.

For what its worth I do think MJ is the GOAT. Just said I can see a debate. I had Magic in mind because of the comp he played in the finals.

Jordan could have stayed, beat Houston twice, then Seatlle and walked away without any doubt. I think Houston was legitimately that good. To me it would have given him more credibility, IMO.

Sorry hear to man. Hang in there. And I wasn't trying to be a dick. I am honestly concerned.

For what its worth I do think MJ is the GOAT. Just said I can see a debate. I had Magic in mind because of the comp he played in the finals.

Jordan could have stayed, beat Houston twice, then Seatlle and walked away without any doubt. I think Houston was legitimately that good. To me it would have given him more credibility, IMO.
Its all good friend. I ain't never had any issues with you. IMO, a very good, and funny ass poster. I agree with most. I just don't think MJ not playing Hakeem/Houston, is a reason to debate. BUT...for some, it is. So who am I to question it. I do think it would have been a great series: MJ vs Maxwell was always fun. Hakeem would have been Hakeem. Jordan would have been Jordan. No doubt it would have been fun.

THings will work out...I guess. My God damn engine on our car is toast...So, now on top of all my other bills piling up,I need a new car....

JFC...

Its all good friend. I ain't never had any issues with you. IMO, a very good, and funny ass poster. I agree with most. I just don't think MJ not playing Hakeem/Houston, is a reason to debate. BUT...for some, it is. So who am I to question it. I do think it would have been a great series: MJ vs Maxwell was always fun. Hakeem would have been Hakeem. Jordan would have been Jordan. No doubt it would have been fun.

THings will work out...I guess. My God damn engine on our car is toast...So, now on top of all my other bills piling up,I need a new car....

JFC...

Sorry if you took offense. That was not my intent. You are a good guy bro.

If you need anything from me, please ask.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Sorry if you took offense. That was not my intent. You are a good guy bro.

If you need anything from me, please ask.
You don't happen to have an engine for a 2018 Dodge Grand Caravan, do you?:D

You are just itching to throw a coach out of the game or to T someone up. ; )
Man, I tell ya....I mean---Whew. Baseball gets going again on June 14th. I mean I am liable to throw both coaches out during the plate meeting..Laughing

My buddy runs a USSSA program--HomeRun Baseball. Starts play in June. He called and was like---"You open"?

Dude---WTF do you think?:eek:

You don't happen to have an engine for a 2018 Dodge Grand Caravan, do you?:D

Lol, I don't. And damn, how did you blow up a engine on an 18? I bet it's under some sort of warranty, as long as it don't have a ton of miles.

Man, I tell ya....I mean---Whew. Baseball gets going again on June 14th. I mean I am liable to throw both coaches out during the plate meeting..Laughing

My buddy runs a USSSA program--HomeRun Baseball. Starts play in June. He called and was like---"You open"?

Dude---WTF do you think?:eek:

Lmafo. Just set the tone for the rest of the year!!! Alright Gentleman, thanks for the line up cards, but you are both OUT OF HERE!!! Laughing

I would pay good money to see their faces.

Lol, I don't. And damn, how did you blow up a engine on an 18? I bet it's under some sort of warranty, as long as it don't have a ton of miles.
Man...I have fought these mudder****ers. I took it to get looked at. Missing a bit when I sped up. Dude calls me, says I need you to come down here...Gotta show you something. I get there, and he tells me---"You had less than a quart of oil in your car...." I'm like------He stops me. I know. I know...We just changed your oil a few months ago.

Yep.

So...........

Well he shows me my oil filter....****in metal shavings all over it. I'm like, WTF?

Tells me I had a leak. A part that should have been recalled. But wasn't. My stability light was voming on-----but not my oil light. Huh? Its becasue the engine was bogging down the RPMS---its what the stability thingy does---Or so It was told. But, well, since this was going on, I was given no warning that my oil was critically low. And well since it was just changed---Why would I think it was?

Anyways....The part that caused this, apparently isn't covered. Its not considered "part of the engine". And since there was a leak, and I didn't see it, they say it cancels any type of coverage.

TBH---I dunno, man. I quit ****ing with them because I was on the verge of ****ing dshooting someone.

New engine is over $4,000. I was told its made by Volvo. A used engine is roughly $1500. None of it includes labor.

So like I said---I just walked. I was so God damn mad...

Told the wife---I'm just gonna run the SOB into a tree....But , well, that would do any good cuz the damn thing won't go over 10mph...Laughing

Man...I have fought these mudder****ers. I took it to get looked at. Missing a bit when I sped up. Dude calls me, says I need you to come down here...Gotta show you something. I get there, and he tells me---"You had less than a quart of oil in your car...." I'm like------He stops me. I know. I know...We just changed your oil a few months ago.

Yep.

So...........

Well he shows me my oil filter....****in metal shavings all over it. I'm like, WTF?

Tells me I had a leak. A part that should have been recalled. But wasn't. My stability light was voming on-----but not my oil light. Huh? Its becasue the engine was bogging down the RPMS---its what the stability thingy does---Or so It was told. But, well, since this was going on, I was given no warning that my oil was critically low. And well since it was just changed---Why would I think it was?

Anyways....The part that caused this, apparently isn't covered. Its not considered "part of the engine". And since there was a leak, and I didn't see it, they say it cancels any type of coverage.

TBH---I dunno, man. I quit ****ing with them because I was on the verge of ****ing dshooting someone.

New engine is over $4,000. I was told its made by Volvo. A used engine is roughly $1500. None of it includes labor.

So like I said---I just walked. I was so God damn mad...

Told the wife---I'm just gonna run the SOB into a tree....But , well, that would do any good cuz the damn thing won't go over 10mph...Laughing

Damb. Fvck that. That is a Lemon Law situation. I would sue them bro. That is fvcking bullshit.

Damb. Fvck that. That is a Lemon Law situation. I would sue them bro. That is fvcking bullshit.
Nope....Had more than 18, 000 miles when we bought it...Laughing

Dude there is a loop hole, for every law.. PLus, I had it checked before I bought it. Clean as a whistle. Apparently the warranty, in the SMALL print, specifically states what is considered "part of the engine". THis part apprently is not. Who knows.

The GOAT is definitely debatable. Oscar Robertson, Jordan, Kareem, Russell...
image.gif

Reactions: WeAreDePaul
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT