ADVERTISEMENT

John Higgins

Seriously? Someone devotes that much time to compiling referee wins and losses for his team and I have to explain why it is sad?

He compiles EVERYTHING about UK hoops there. Besides the initial setup it's not that hard to compile that stuff anyway if he has a competent system down. Just plug in refs names, insert the game W/L and the tables should update automatically. Let's not act like that's the only thing on that website and it's just about refs.

the guy who made the page should be a kentucky colonel for his work. seems like many of the sports "journalists" who think they still matter should educate themselves on the history of the program there.

"Lol, got caught cheating. Someone doing their job is cheating. You are only not cheating if you are actually cheating for UK according to some of you. You be you, mox. Don't ever change."

your a cool poster cory, but just stop. when a ref waits to see in a scramble for a loose ball who is going to take pocession and then blows his whistle. cmon. ky fans are not the rubes that espin tries to paints them as.

enjoy you and your dukes friends company because cal is gone. hes had enuff

As bad as we were Friday, even Higgins couldn’t have helped us. That was the worst performance by a major conference team that I’ve ever seen. Some people on our board bring up 2013 when we lost to providence by 30 and still marched on, Providence had a player go nuts and we lost, Friday our team decided that they were going to do their own thing and F team ball, I really have zero hope after seeing that.

As bad as we were Friday, even Higgins couldn’t have helped us. That was the worst performance by a major conference team that I’ve ever seen. Some people on our board bring up 2013 when we lost to providence by 30 and still marched on, Providence had a player go nuts and we lost, Friday our team decided that they were going to do their own thing and F team ball, I really have zero hope after seeing that.

I wouldn't go that far, but this team doesn't compare to that one at all. Mahmoud can't compare to Dieng. Same with your guards and Siva/Smith.

I wouldn't go that far, but this team doesn't compare to that one at all. Mahmoud can't compare to Dieng. Same with your guards and Siva/Smith.
That’s what I was saying rr, this team doesn’t have “it”.

I think it’s actually pretty impressive. I clicked on a name and it was a ref from 100 years ago. Whoever made the page spent hundreds of hours compiling that data. There’s no way I would ever do something like that but it’s cool to look at.

every fanbase would love to have a guy like Jon
his website has any UK info you could ever ask for

"Lol, got caught cheating. Someone doing their job is cheating. You are only not cheating if you are actually cheating for UK according to some of you. You be you, mox. Don't ever change."

your a cool poster cory, but just stop. when a ref waits to see in a scramble for a loose ball who is going to take pocession and then blows his whistle. cmon. ky fans are not the rubes that espin tries to paints them as.

enjoy you and your dukes friends company because cal is gone. hes had enuff

Love Cal. Love UK fans. However, the paranoid stuff needs to stop. Nothing that happens on the court with officials is as you portray it. Some of you are just so entitled you can't fathom losing unless it is someone else's fault.

Yeah, the website isn't an issue. It is the crazies who take info from there and actually believe so and so is out to get them that is the issue. These people should take classes on context.

He compiles EVERYTHING about UK hoops there. Besides the initial setup it's not that hard to compile that stuff anyway if he has a competent system down. Just plug in refs names, insert the game W/L and the tables should update automatically. Let's not act like that's the only thing on that website and it's just about refs.
It's a great site. I love it. BUT.with that being said. I've seen plenty of similar sites, i.e. school records, individual records, coaches records, etc, etc...I have yet to see any of those sites dedicate a pahe for their records vs games officiated by officials. I just feel it's yet another indication of how SOME UK fans believe officials are out to get them.

ADVERTISEMENT