ADVERTISEMENT

John Higgins

rockycard

Jan 8, 2007
Better not favor the kittens tomorrow, he’ll be over compensating and will kill Louisville.

if true he should be booed from tipoff til end of regulation. He should not be welome in rupp to get paid for being a cheat. He just suddenly forgot what a shot clock violation was after calling three straight on uk and costing a once in a lifetime undefeated season.Has destroyed uk s momentum and cheated players out of what they worked for because he thinks thats what espin and ncaa want him to do.

for goodness sake the guy was promoted for cheating last year, even won naismith ref of the year for cheating ky.

Idiots everywhere, Higgins isn't calling the game. Also, since Pitino is gone, Karen Sypher and Katrina Powell will not be attending the game either.

That must explain why college basketball has the worst officials of all sports.
I don’t know about that. Maybe they do. They’re bad in the beginning of the season when they try to set the tone on rules but then they gradually get better throughout the season. There’s usually not much controversy over them in March, except for you guys every year of course lol.

Since most people have no idea what the OP is referencing, Louisville media guy started a joke/troll that Higgins was calling the game tomorrow, and several idiot UK fans have already bitten.

At this point, I’d almost find it entertaining if it were true. But, that whole open litigation from Higs with Calipari being named in the suit would probably stand in the way of that happening.

Since most people have no idea what the OP is referencing, Louisville media guy started a joke/troll that Higgins was calling the game tomorrow, and several idiot UK fans have already bitten.

At this point, I’d almost find it entertaining if it were true. But, that whole open litigation from Higs with Calipari being named in the suit would probably stand in the way of that happening.
Is there really an open case on the harassment he received? If true I hope he wins. Nobody should have to go through what he went through for simply doing his job.

Fake news...just like mike Marra is the best 3 point shooter, Chane Behanan is as good as mashburn,peyton siva is faster than light, and deng vs davis is a push

Reactions: rockycard
if true he should be booed from tipoff til end of regulation. He should not be welome in rupp to get paid for being a cheat. He just suddenly forgot what a shot clock violation was after calling three straight on uk and costing a once in a lifetime undefeated season.Has destroyed uk s momentum and cheated players out of what they worked for because he thinks thats what espin and ncaa want him to do.

for goodness sake the guy was promoted for cheating last year, even won naismith ref of the year for cheating ky.
You do realize none of that cheating stuff happened right?

john-higgins.jpg

Is there really an open case on the harassment he received? If true I hope he wins. Nobody should have to go through what he went through for simply doing his job.

Yupp, as far as I know, it’s civil though,not criminal. He’s seeking damages for his “Rooferees” business from a local media guy. I doubt he’s gonna get anything out of it though. The suit was pretty poorly written/argued, and the dude he’s suing is an attorney.

I don’t know about that. Maybe they do. They’re bad in the beginning of the season when they try to set the tone on rules but then they gradually get better throughout the season. There’s usually not much controversy over them in March, except for you guys every year of course lol.

I mean in the national championship the refs blew an obvious call right in front of them so that's not the case.

Yupp, as far as I know, it’s civil though,not criminal. He’s seeking damages for his “Rooferees” business from a local media guy. I doubt he’s gonna get anything out of it though. The suit was pretty poorly written/argued, and the dude he’s suing is an attorney.

So one of the people who acting like a child when their team lost is actually an attorney?

So one of the people who acting like a child when their team lost is actually an attorney?

He sued Matt Jones of KSR for emotional distress or something I think. Because Jones read out some of the bad reviews on his site.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha

Not exactly, like RR said, the media guy posted a video that some crazy fan had created and put on YouTube that had Higgins business info at the end of a compilation of bad calls. Then, after people called and posted bad reviews of it on Facebook, he read some of them on his radio show because they were ridiculous and made for entertaining radio. Higgins sued because he claimed that the media guy was instrumental in his harassment.

To me, it was a “deepest pockets” target. But, the suit actually mentions Calipari’s complaining about the officiating, which is the important part here.

Diallo and Richards are already in foul trouble with two fouls each. It's not right what some people did on his fb page but the comment; "he pooped in my chimney." Still make me chuckle

UL radio guys deflecting from the game? I don't believe it.

They put the psycho in psychological warfare.

One of the guys who posted a bad review in his website^^^^^

"One of the guys who posted a bad review in his website^^^^^"

saw after the unc game an article where he tried to get the fbi involved about a kansas game.

there where no death threats and the fcc told him to leave them alone. he is a crybaby that got caught cheating by "dumb kentucky fans" and anyone else without bias and espin and the ncaa loved him for it and he tried to run with it.

saw after the unc game an article where he tried to get the fbi involved about a kansas game.

there where no death threats and the fcc told him to leave them alone. he is a crybaby that got caught cheating by "dumb kentucky fans" and anyone else without bias and espin and the ncaa loved him for it and he tried to run with it.
Ya, you were definitely one of those crazies.

Lol, got caught cheating. Someone doing their job is cheating. You are only not cheating if you are actually cheating for UK according to some of you. You be you, mox. Don't ever change.

The fact that they are 3 and 5 with Higgins and calling him a cheater and out to get Uk is hilarious. Why isn't Rodger Ayers out to get Uk? Uk is 12-12 with him. So if it was 12-14, would he be out to get them as well?

I’m not a “ref conspiracy” fan, but we would have won that game if we had competent refs in that game, probably gone undefeated. Oh well . . . It’s only the Final 4. No biggie. Higgins helped Napier in the Final 4 as well. If UK goes up BIG, there’s only so much a few errant calls can help. I don’t blame the refs . . . I blame UK for not making the scoring margin wide enough to make these “honest slights” inconsequential, and put Higgins’ calls (honest or otherwise) out of reach.

Last edited:
I think it’s actually pretty impressive. I clicked on a name and it was a ref from 100 years ago. Whoever made the page spent hundreds of hours compiling that data. There’s no way I would ever do something like that but it’s cool to look at.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT