ADVERTISEMENT

John calipari and Kentucky....

keep telling yourself that............maybe you can make yourself believe it

BTW

@jake.weingarten is reporting that there is currently no leader and that the Kentucky rumors are false. He says every school is very well still in the mix. He says Just wants to wait to hear what every school has to say. He also says Justin will go through zoom calls with each team that has reached out as well as speak with the coaches.

I also should mention this came from Justin himself in an interview with Jake.

why did you run from answering my question about the Auburn FB transfers?
Then only transfers Auburn has gotten have signed with us months after they went into the portal

just know how the game works dude. I see you don’t dispute the fact that your signing class last year was terrible though

Yea you got us! We have a terrible year and our plan is to go after a former 3 star player that averaged 11 points at Auburn!😂

Yea you got us! We have a terrible year and our plan is to go after a former 3 star player that averaged 11 points at Auburn!😂
Powell is a better player then every Single layer you signed last year

Last edited:
auburn and Louisville are far better places to live then Lexington or Tuscaloosa are. Good lord

Well you prolly don’t know this but players usually don’t pick a school based on which city is better to live in. If that was the case do you think any kid would ever pick Auburn Alabama over any school in Florida or Cali? Good lord!😂

Reactions: treyforuk
Need investigated for tampering. Dude from wvu and now guy from Auburn rumored to UK before even officially in the portal. Justin Powell. Talking to these guys before it’s legal. That’s full Fledged tampering and illegal. It’s a shame the links some will go to. Sad really. If UK fans had any sense of morality (obviously they don’t) they should be calling for an investigation into the the shadiness of the UK basketball program led by the biggest piece of shit in college basketball history.
Justin Powell is from Kentucky lol. Of course there's going to be talk about. The dude from WV, Tshiebwe, wanted to go to UK but he was swayed into going to WV. He's now where he wanted to be to begin with. No tampering, just your wishful thinking.

Justin Powell is from Kentucky lol. Of course there's going to be talk about. The dude from WV, Tshiebwe, wanted to go to UK but he was swayed into going to WV. He's now where he wanted to be to begin with. No tampering, just your wishful thinking.

yeah you guys were tampering

There have been a lot of rumors about trasferring, including Brooks from UNC to Kentucky, which would potentially be the dumbest transfer in NCAA history. The point is I think because of the one time rule silly rumors are going to be really popular the next few months.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
There have been a lot of rumors about trasferring, including Brooks from UNC to Kentucky, which would potentially be the dumbest transfer in NCAA history. The point is I think because of the one time rule silly rumors are going to be really popular the next few months.

What? When and where did that come from? I’ve never heard anything about that. Don’t understand why he would but i’d welcome him.

Last edited:
What? When and where did that come from? I’ve never heard anything about that. Don’t understand why he would but is welcome him.

It has been referenced on IC and here as well. I doubt it is a real thing because it just would make no sense. Other guys maybe not with him.

Reactions: Scotty00
Powell is a better player then every Single layer you signed last year

The kid hasn’t played since what? January?? You base him being better because of what? I’m asking this in sarcasm of course I just wanna hear what you have to say!

smoke screen
just like Cam when he was being shopped around

Mississippi st. Tried to pay cam yes. Nothing much but beyond that. The ncaa confirmed as much after a year long colonoscopy of auburn. Got anything else you want to try to make up?

Mississippi st. Tried to pay cam yes. Nothing much but beyond that. The ncaa confirmed as much after a year long colonoscopy of auburn. Got anything else you want to try to make up?
And he decided to go to auburn for free and not take the 200k.

auburn paid his dad, and the ncaadid nothing bc they said cam didn’t know about it (yea right)

Each class is different. Zion wasn’t 5 years ago.

Europe and the g league hurt too.

plus all 5 stars obv aren’t the same. A top 5 kid is usually miles better than the 5 star 20th ranked kid

And kids see guys like fultz and Simmons going number 1 without the pressure of a huge bluebloods fan base critiquing every mistake. Those teams didn’t even make the tourney with the number 1 pick

And he decided to go to auburn for free and not take the 200k.

auburn paid his dad, and the ncaadid nothing bc they said cam didn’t know about it (yea right)

link to where Auburn paid his dad? There is nothing out there at all about Auburn paying him. Learn the actual facts of the case

This is a college basketball board so we can just stick to that. It is a fact that of the 300 or so schools that play college basketball we definitely know of one that hired a coach who was punished for being a cheater. I have some family ties to the academic side of Auburn so have no ill will towards them but just embrace your cheating heritage.

Will you ever get over it?

I am already over Powell. uK was still tampering however. I get it though after seeing cal basically thrown his entire team under the bus today. Cal has issues developing players. They have to be studs when they get there because he won’t make them better

I am already over Powell. uK was still tampering however. I get it though after seeing cal basically thrown his entire team under the bus today. Cal has issues developing players. They have to be studs when they get there because he won’t make them better
Ok. I respect your opinion and glad you'll be ok with our tampering.

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde

I’m all about flaming but Jesus Christ son don’t make yourself look like an idiot!😂

I’m all about flaming but Jesus Christ son don’t make yourself look like an idiot!😂
Who is the last player that got substantially better at UK from when they arrived to when they left there under him?

Not surprised the first two responses in this thread are from known fans of cheating blue bloods. Roy having you take a math test for a player today?
You don't think your Hoosiers have been cheaters? Or Auburn? If so, you've got your head in the sand. There's two kinds of coaches. Those who cheat and those who don't get caught. Most of the time it's not really direct cheating so much as knowing what's going on and overlooking it and letting others do the cheating for you, but nonetheless, it's still cheating.

Last edited:
Fake cash. Haha...

Something tells me you wouldn't think it were fake if it were a Louisville, KU, UNC etc player.
Do people really think it was fake? Wow.

As far as his comments regarding Adidas... The only difference between Adidas and the other companies is that Adidas was dumb enough to get caught.

It's crazy to me that some people think their program is clean, when they know how much money is floating around out there. Like...do you really think that these kids from mostly poor backgrounds are really turning down good money at other schools so they can play for your school for free? Because your coach just has that awesome of a personality? Nah. If somebody really believes that, I've got something to sell them.

Cauley-Stein for sure got a ton better I forget how many years he played maybe 3 I think the guy was a lotto pick, he was pretty clumsy and a football player first year. Harrelson only played there 2 years I think but his 2nd year was a lot better than the first. I thought Liggins got a lot better too he was pretty tough defender.

Washington for sure got better.

I'm going to go puke now later.

Cauley-Stein for sure got a ton better I forget how many years he played maybe 3 I think the guy was a lotto pick, he was pretty clumsy and a football player first year. Harrelson only played there 2 years I think but his 2nd year was a lot better than the first. I thought Liggins got a lot better too he was pretty tough defender.

Washington for sure got better.

I'm going to go puke now later.

The one thing I hate more than my rivals is ridiculous idiotic takes. Like if someone tried to say Louisville isn't even a top twenty program. That would be ridiculous and worthy of scorn no matter who you root for.

Crazy that we had to go back a full two seasons to find at least three examples of substantial improvement lol.

I'll add Josh Harrellson and SGA onto the pile.
Crazy that we had to go back a full two seasons to find at least three examples of substantial improvement lol.

I'll add Josh Harrellson and SGA onto the pile.
All those are complete stretches

Kentucky ignored the kid in high school. Then they realized its class last year they signed all sucked so then they went recruiting off of other schools rosters. Happen with wvu as well. Bj Boston may be the most overrated player in the last 10 years. Powell gets hurt and UK convinced him auburn is treating him bad. Got in with his dad and got him to transfer. Before he was ever in portal.

or Powell wants to be close to family in case something like that happens again... you do know we have a pandemic going on correct?

All those are complete stretches

How are those stretches lol? Josh Harrelson went from being locked in bathroom stalls by BCG to getting a couple of different cups of coffee in the NBA. You wanna blame Cal for choking whatever you can't blame him for player development, even if this year was a disaster.

How are those stretches lol? Josh Harrelson went from being locked in bathroom stalls by BCG to getting a couple of different cups of coffee in the NBA. You wanna blame Cal for choking whatever you can't blame him for player development, even if this year was a disaster.

josh harrelson had like a 2-3 game decent stretch in the 2011 tourney. Was pretty average at best other than that. Cauley stein of course looked food when he got to play along side 5 other first round draft pics. Dude looked terrible in 2013 though when the team was subpar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT