ADVERTISEMENT

John calipari and Kentucky....

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Need investigated for tampering. Dude from wvu and now guy from Auburn rumored to UK before even officially in the portal. Justin Powell. Talking to these guys before it’s legal. That’s full Fledged tampering and illegal. It’s a shame the links some will go to. Sad really. If UK fans had any sense of morality (obviously they don’t) they should be calling for an investigation into the the shadiness of the UK basketball program led by the biggest piece of shit in college basketball history.

Need investigated for tampering. Dude from wvu and now guy from Auburn rumored to UK before even officially in the portal. Justin Powell. Talking to these guys before it’s legal. That’s full Fledged tampering and illegal. It’s a shame the links some will go to. Sad really. If UK fans had any sense of morality (obviously they don’t) they should be calling for an investigation into the the shadiness of the UK basketball program led by the biggest piece of shit in college basketball history.

Cry much?

Let’s see, a Kentucky kid transferring to Kentucky (possibly) and a kid that had UK in his top two coming outta high school transferring to Kentucky...yea the NCAA needs to get on this right away!😂

Let’s see, a Kentucky kid transferring to Kentucky (possibly) and a kid that had UK in his top two coming outta high school transferring to Kentucky...yea the NCAA needs to get on this right away!😂

Kentucky ignored the kid in high school. Then they realized its class last year they signed all sucked so then they went recruiting off of other schools rosters. Happen with wvu as well. Bj Boston may be the most overrated player in the last 10 years. Powell gets hurt and UK convinced him auburn is treating him bad. Got in with his dad and got him to transfer. Before he was ever in portal.

Don't worry...you're protected anyhow. They don't even care if your players flaunt benjamins all over the web.

.....the butthurt from an Auburn and now a KU fan over kids transferring and saying it's somehow due to cheating... Oh, the irony.
Do you really believe UK just made contact with Powell about going there yesterday? If they talked to him or his family at all about coming there before yesterday yes it’s cheating

Reactions: HawgPound
At least there is one honest guy from the big blue nation

Honestly don't care about tampering. Every team does it. But Powell went to like 3 high schools and now is transferring after playing 10 games at Auburn. At some point it becomes a pattern. Besides he was at a school a long way from home during a pandemic while having issues from concussions, can see why he might have gotten homesick.

Do you really believe UK just made contact with Powell about going there yesterday? If they talked to him or his family at all about coming there before yesterday yes it’s cheating

Kid entered the portal, then UK got in touch. He went to North Oldham in KY....no big surprise he'd want to play for UK.

Kid entered the portal, then UK got in touch. He went to North Oldham in KY....no big surprise he'd want to play for UK.
Kid just officially entered portal yesterday. If you talked to him prior to yesterday it is cheating. Bullshit you just talked to him yesterday about coming for the first time

Honestly don't care about tampering. Every team does it. But Powell went to like 3 high schools and now is transferring after playing 10 games at Auburn. At some point it becomes a pattern. Besides he was at a school a long way from home during a pandemic while having issues from concussions, can see why he might have gotten homesick.
I really don’t care that he transferred. Trey Alexander is a better two guard anyway that’s coming in .I do care about UK shadiness however

Kid just officially entered portal yesterday. If you talked to him prior to yesterday it is cheating. Bullshit you just talked to him yesterday about coming for the first time

Not UK's fault that Brucie didn't play the kid and made the kid want to transfer in the first place.

Not UK's fault that Brucie didn't play the kid and made the kid want to transfer in the first place.
Didn’t play the kid? He started every game at auburn that he was medically able to play in. Are you really this clueless on the situation?

Didn’t play the kid? He started every game at auburn that he was medically able to play in. Are you really this clueless on the situation?

Knew he had a concussion.... that was quite some time ago. He was never cleared?

Well, something about AU made him want to leave in the first place. Thinking that it was UK making it happen is quite a leap.

.....the butthurt from an Auburn and now a KU fan over kids transferring and saying it's somehow due to cheating... Oh, the irony.

There’s also a little irony in the constant finger-pointing from fans of a team with a cheating past and recent players flaunting benjamins, no?

There’s also a little irony in the constant finger-pointing from fans of a team with a cheating past and recent players flaunting benjamins, no?

30+ years ago and fake cash.... not on the same level as the current issues some Adidas schools are having.

Knew he had a concussion.... that was quite some time ago. He was never cleared?

Well, something about AU made him want to leave in the first place. Thinking that it was UK making it happen is quite a leap.
Never came back after concussion. Started his first 10 games at auburn. Got hurt the game before Cooper got cleared at auburn. Never got to see them on floor together. There is rumors he got into a bar fight at auburn as well. I am more just giving UK shot here for tampering honestly

Just got some new scoop on Powell:

Multiple schools are still being considered and they're (Powell and his family) are going to see who the teams/coaches bring in before making a decision, so this could take awhile.

Just got some new scoop on Powell:

Multiple schools are still being considered and they're (Powell and his family) are going to see who the teams/coaches bring in before making a decision, so this could take awhile.

I think it will be UK with Louisville having a small chance. If high school is any indication he could be at another school after that.

30+ years ago and fake cash.... not on the same level as the current issues some Adidas schools are having.

Fake cash. Haha...

Something tells me you wouldn't think it were fake if it were a Louisville, KU, UNC etc player.

Kentucky ignored the kid in high school. Then they realized its class last year they signed all sucked so then they went recruiting off of other schools rosters. Happen with wvu as well. Bj Boston may be the most overrated player in the last 10 years. Powell gets hurt and UK convinced him auburn is treating him bad. Got in with his dad and got him to transfer. Before he was ever in portal.

Oh is that what happened? Tell me, how was you able to listen in on all these secret phones and meetings???

That was kind of the point. In a pay-for-play landscape, we all have reason to point the finger.

Is this going to impact Auburn's destiny to be preseason #1?
If cooper returns auburn is going to be very good next year. If he doesn’t auburn has to find a point guard. With him auburn has Three sure fire first rounders on the team next year. Alexander was probably going to start over Powell next year anyway.

Oh is that what happened? Tell me, how was you able to listen in on all these secret phones and meetings???

just know how the game works dude. I see you don’t dispute the fact that your signing class last year was terrible though

just know how the game works dude. I see you don’t dispute the fact that your signing class last year was terrible though

The ratings of the class didn't match the quality of the class. Having to take Askew as the PG just killed it.... I've been saying all season that with that kid in the lineup, UK is playing 4 against 5.

Boston is also staring year 2 of college ball in the face because of not living up to the hype.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
The ratings of the class didn't match the quality of the class. Having to take Askew as the PG just killed it.... I've been saying all season that with that kid in the lineup, UK is playing 4 against 5.

Boston is also staring year 2 of college ball in the face because of not living up to the hype.
I will put the flaming aside now but on a serious discussion. Do Uk fans think calipari has taken a step back in recruiting? Your classes the last few years don’t compare to the ones he was signing from 2009- 2015.

it is not tampering if the Powell family made first contact and told Cal they hated Auburn and are going to transfer

I will put the flaming aside now but on a serious discussion. Do Uk fans think calipari has taken a step back in recruiting? Your classes the last few years don’t compare to the ones he was signing from 2009- 2015.

I don't.... Collins and Hickman coming in are both McD's AA's and Oscar T is with them. Possibly Skyy Clark too, but we'll see.

lol if you believe what you posted
it is obvious that he did not like Auburn
you can't blame him, it is no Bama

UK has not even offered him yet (i hope they do)

how many FB players that have transferred to Auburn do you think Auburn tampered with?

auburn and Louisville are far better places to live then Lexington or Tuscaloosa are. Good lord

auburn and Louisville are far better places to live then Lexington or Tuscaloosa are. Good lord
keep telling yourself that............maybe you can make yourself believe it

BTW

@jake.weingarten is reporting that there is currently no leader and that the Kentucky rumors are false. He says every school is very well still in the mix. He says Just wants to wait to hear what every school has to say. He also says Justin will go through zoom calls with each team that has reached out as well as speak with the coaches.

I also should mention this came from Justin himself in an interview with Jake.

why did you run from answering my question about the Auburn FB transfers?

ADVERTISEMENT