ADVERTISEMENT

Joey and Sam Hauser

tenor.gif

Reactions: bMORE607 and JRMSU
Haven't heard it mentioned by anyone. That would be awesome but I'll take a year for Sam to learn the packline and then beast mode it in 2020-2021.

Yeah joeys is different since he already redshirted. So he has 3 to play 3, sitting a year would be 2 to play 2.

Zero reason not to go the UM/OSU football route and hire the lawyer.

Yeah joeys is different since he already redshirted. So he has 3 to play 3, sitting a year would be 2 to play 2.

Zero reason not to go the UM/OSU football route and hire the lawyer.
Joey has not redshirted.

Google it. He has
I did. He hasn’t.

He was a recruit last year, same as Aaron Henry and Bingham. I remember we were after him and Bingham and Brandon Johns at one point.

I did. He hasn’t.

He was a recruit last year, same as Aaron Henry and Bingham. I remember we were after him and Bingham and Brandon Johns at one point.

You didn’t google it hard enough

“Hauser graduated from high school early after missing most of his senior season following ankle surgery and enrolled at Marquette for the spring 2018 semester, during which he redshirted”. Straight from the MSU press release. And the Marquette website.

https://msuspartans.com/news/2019/5/28/m-basketball-mens-basketball-adds-joey-hauser-to-roster.aspx

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
I did. He hasn’t.

He would have been in their graduating class, but I believe he enrolled early ( i.e. during the previous basketball season) and essentially used his redshirt during the 2017-18 college season.

He would have been in their graduating class, but I believe he enrolled early ( i.e. during the previous basketball season) and essentially used his redshirt during the 2017-18 college season.
Hey SpartanRock, did you go to Plymouth-Salem?

ADVERTISEMENT