ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Rogan Confirms Move to Texas

clcrash19

Gold Member
Nov 14, 2004

Any guesses where? Prob outside of Austin i bet, be interesting to see if Schaub and Callen, Theo Von or Joey Diaz follow?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
With his money, anywhere he wants.

I’d be surprised if he didn’t get a nice sized plot of land though. I think so many of his guests/friends have convinced him that’s the way to go, especially if you’re rich enough to not have to worry about doing your own property maintenance.

I doubt anyone follows him though. The LA comedy scene is pretty entrenched. But once you have Joe’s money, you can pull a Chappelle and just charter a flight for a weekend when you want to go up and get some reps in.

Plus, you gotta think about how much money in taxes he will save in this move with that Spotify windfall incoming.

"Somewhere where you have a little bit more freedom"

Says it all right there.

Fvcking Los Angeles sucks; I'd rather live in Tijuana.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Who gives a shit where Joe Rogan decides to live?
I mean, he is a pretty influential person in society today. His podcast/videos are huge. I do think it says something that he's leaving California for Texas. Now, I could be partial because I experienced the same type of thing moving from Chicago to Texas.

Reactions: RedR8der4Life
Hosting that game show gave him FU money, which he then used to do whatever he wanted, and he turned those hobbies into real generational wealth.

Rogan serves no masters and does what he enjoys to great success. That’s the American dream to some.

Serves no masters? That’s dramatic. Guy isn’t married, I take it?:)

Serves no masters? That’s dramatic. Guy isn’t married, I take it?:)

Haha that he is, total bombshell too, who I think might actually be taller than him.

Rogan catches A LOT of bad faith flack, and none of it has caused him to capitulate, mostly because of his aversion to advertising on his show - compliments of the Fear Factor money.

ADVERTISEMENT