ADVERTISEMENT

JJ Redick doesn’t believe in dinosaurs. Kyrie Irving thinks the world is flat.

200.gif

OP why are you linking an article from over a year ago to start a discussion now?

Duke is living rent free in your head 24/7.

Reactions: TheDude1
OP why are you linking an article from over a year ago to start a discussion now?

Duke is living rent free in your head 24/7.

Actually was listening to Joe Rogan interview where paleontologist debunks 20 minute YouTube video made by guy who thinks dinosaurs are a “big paleo” conspiracy. First result for dinosaurs aren’t real was JJ Redick.

Actually was listening to Joe Rogan interview where paleontologist debunks 20 minute YouTube video made by guy who thinks dinosaurs are a “big paleo” conspiracy. First result for dinosaurs aren’t real was JJ Redick.
And then you felt the need to post it on a message board. Geez. Who cares.

That’s the beauty in all of this, no doubt. Trying to pretend any entire university’s degrees are worthless over a few dumbasses. Those are the true idiots. Way to call out the hypocrisy @bkingUK
Did I ever say that? Don't recall. You do understand irony right?

Next year Zion Williamson is going to say that he believes 9/11 was an inside job.

Redick almost beat him to it in that same podcast:

“Have you seen Loose Change? That’s an hour-long documentary on 9/11?” Redick asks. “It’s certainly thought-provoking. I don’t necessarily think 9/11 was an inside job but there’s some things that I question.”

JJ is very religious. That might play a part. But I don’t actually see him saying he doesn’t believe in dinosaurs, unless I am missing something?

ADVERTISEMENT