ADVERTISEMENT

Jimbo

Villian07

Aug 11, 2015
My boy teddy played like ass in the second half smdh.

I’ll still argue that the game was lost on the 98 yard run by jones, but that pick to JPP was atrocious.

Not sure I saw TB punt the ball either smh, shoulda known they’d be out for blood after gettin embarrassed last weekend.

But if u wanna trash teddy today, you’ll get no arguments from me lmao, terrible 2nd half. Looked good in the first but not the second.

I really hope he’s okay. Not our only problem but plying the position he does, he’s in the spotlight the most and our struggles on offense will always reflect on him. Don’t think we win another game this year.

Yea to follow that 98 yard run with a terrible pick the next play was just a back breaker. Y’all were very much in the game until those two plays.

I really hope he’s okay. Not our only problem but plying the position he does, he’s in the spotlight the most and our struggles on offense will always reflect on him. Don’t think we win another game this year.

I’ve been a Panthers fan since they became a franchise, but it’s years like this that make me happy I’m out of market and can’t really see them.

ADVERTISEMENT