ADVERTISEMENT

Jesse Jackson calling on high profile athletes to Boycott UK

Makes zero sense. Two public universities that have graduated many legends and pushed forward so many careers.
Well, first, I highly doubt that he knows a GRAND JURY decided not to make any indictments related to Taylor's death. He and many others seem to think this is something the attorney general decided, it wasn't. Jackson has always had a problem with all the pesky facts that get in the way of his race baiting narrative, too.

Well, first, I highly doubt that he knows a GRAND JURY decided not to make any indictments related to Taylor's death. He and many others seem to think this is something the attorney general decided, it wasn't. Jackson has always had a problem with all the pesky facts that get in the way of his race baiting narrative, too.
Boycott Centre and Bellermine.

Lol idgaf how it’s spelled. Used to be Bellarmine college, and you’re right...that tuition is absurd for a mediocre private school.
And the shit of it is, when work baseball games there---we have to park across the god damn street, and then cross it to get to the field.

Reactions: UL_1986
And the shit of it is, when work baseball games there---we have to park across the god damn street, and then cross it to get to the field.
Lol damn. They’re like “let’s build a bunch of buildings across Newberg rd (where traffic is an absolute ****ing nightmare) and put each one at the tip of these giant hills for everyone to walk up.” 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Jackson saw Kendi and Hannah Nicole Jones making a mint on halfwit critical theory and decided it was time to step back into the fold and try to get some of that himself.

Nothing new under the sun.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Western’s campus is actually pretty cool from what I remember. A majority of buildings and dorms were on the flat, but it gradually rose. Idk, I had a lot of good times on that campus. Bellarmine doesn’t know how to party.
[/QUOTEry
i think Western was oce featured in Playboy party town. richamond (Easternwas for sur)

Reactions: UL_1986
This is an attempt to coheres Kentucky schools to condemn the ruling on the Louisville police and force the schools to support the BLM. UK & UL throw their voice behind BLM and then they are deemed righteous preferred Univ. for elite black athletes. It is a bullying tactic.

Reactions: cdbearde
ADVERTISEMENT