ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry Stackhouse…

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Vandy coach and Carolina alum jerry Stackhouse literally got taken off the court by a cop.

I like the lady that keeps involving herself like she’s going to stop anything

Reminds me of this video. 3 female officers in Sweden trying to take down one dude. lol nope.

If only if they hadn't pushed away the dude who actually had the criminal pinned to the ground. Can't have a random civilian making you look bad lol.

Here's a condensed version of the video if you're not able to see the full clip on YouTube.

Reminds me of this video. 3 female officers in Sweden trying to take down one dude. lol nope.

If only if they hadn't pushed away the dude who actually had the criminal pinned to the ground. Can't have a random civilian making you look bad lol.

Here's a condensed version of the video if you're not able to see the full clip on YouTube.
That's a proper arrest.

Let me guess, Swedish officers don't have guns? Dude would have been tazed and had the smack down put on him in the states.

Reactions: dukedevilz
guns? Dude would have been tazed and had the smack down put on him in the states.

Not sure, but that seems like a logical conclusion. They backed off that dude real quickly when they knew they couldn't overpower him.

If a criminal in Sweden sees a video like that, they might just want to vandalize/steal/whatever in an area where female LEOs are patrolling.

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot

Imagine how pissed you'd be if you were a Muslim migrant and 3 females not even covering their faces tried to manhandle and arrest you? Those broads are lucky they didn't get beheaded.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT