ADVERTISEMENT

Jeff Sheppard’s kid

Those were the worst UK uniforms ever. Made by Apex... who the F is Apex? Laughing

Those were the worst UK uniforms ever. Made by Apex... who the F is Apex? Laughing

Im glad one of y’all said it bc I was thinking the exact same thing, but new it would just be considered hating coming from a rival fan.

And don’t get me wrong Louisville has had some hideous uniforms in the past as well, like the highlighter orange infrared ones (although we played well in em) and the white jerseys with the white/gray “camo” patterned undershirts.

I guess the kids love new stuff but I don’t see why anyone would want to mess with the classic uniforms of any team with historical success. They are simple and clean imo. Besides the teams are assembled to play basketball not be in a fashion show.

And that concludes my “get off my lawn” rant.

Reactions: Yellow Man
Im glad one of y’all said it bc I was thinking the exact same thing, but new it would just be considered hating coming from a rival fan.

And don’t get me wrong Louisville has had some hideous uniforms in the past as well, like the highlighter orange infrared ones (although we played well in em) and the white jerseys with the white/gray “camo” patterned undershirts.

I guess the kids love new stuff but I don’t see why anyone would want to mess with the classic uniforms of any team with historical success. They are simple and clean imo. Besides the teams are assembled to play basketball not be in a fashion show.

And that concludes my “get off my lawn” rant.
I like the classic look too. The Louisville highlighter unis were bad, but the ones Baylor wore were the worst. Couldn't even watch without hurting my eyes with that neon green/yellow. Laughing

That’s a nice dunk and all...but have y’all watched JD Davison?! Goodness gracious. That kid looks like he’s in NBA Jam or something.

Reactions: KisteK
Where is Sheppard rated in his class? Who all is recruiting him? Do you think he talented enough to warrant a scholly from UK if he wasn’t a legacy

Where is Sheppard rated in his class? Who all is recruiting him? Do you think he talented enough to warrant a scholly from UK if he wasn’t a legacy
He is class of 2023, just finished his freshman year, so not much to go on as far as rankings and recruiting go yet. He had a quadruple-double in a game for North Laurel in February.

Reactions: bkingUK and GE Nole
Oh I didn’t realize he was so young. Thanks for the insight.

A quadruple double is quite impressive though, regardless of age.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
ADVERTISEMENT