ADVERTISEMENT

Jalen Green to AUBURN??

Hmm, BP must have invited him over to the crib for one if his famous money flavored hot dogs.

didn't yall just get a NOA?

Seriously, can we finally just drop the whole "he's a cheater" shtick and flame each other with a little bit more creativity?

also......i'd eat a money hotdog if Bruce cooked it.

Seriously, can we finally just drop the whole "he's a cheater" shtick and flame each other with a little bit more creativity? Everyone is cheating.
Answer your question, no.

What about snitchin'?

A guy who is projected to go pro is now said to be going to Auburn?

Didn’t think AU could out pay them.

you do understand the were pro in this situation means Australia right? Britians former prison island.

$55,000 ---- The min salary in NBL for Australia.
$17,000 ---- min for first time development players

that aint that much. and its basically a scholarship. Plus you add in food in stipend.

I guess at louisville you have to throw in the cost of a low grade striper every other weekend.

Reactions: DM8
you do understand the were pro in this situation means Australia right? Britians former prison island.

that aint that much. and its basically a scholarship. Plus you add in food in stipend.

I guess at louisville you have to throw in the cost of a low grade striper every other weekend.

You genuinely think a Top 5 American basketball recruit is taking the league minimum to play overseas?

what is a “striper?”

You genuinely think a Top 5 American basketball recruit is taking the league minimum to play overseas?

looks like RJ Hampton is getting around 100k+ but he signed a two year deal which lets the breakers get a buy out from the NBA team that selects him.

Not sure how all the can effect draft stock....

But he isnt going to get the fame that will bring endorsements while down there.

if it was so lucrative then more would be doing it.

looks like RJ Hampton is getting around 100k+ but he signed a two year deal which lets the breakers get a buy out from the NBA team that selects him.

Not sure how all the can effect draft stock....

But he isnt going to get the fame that will bring endorsements while down there.

if it was so lucrative then more would be doing it.

100K+, with heavy emphasis on the “+”.

You’ve heard of Brandon Jennings and Emmanuel Mudiay, right?

100K+, with heavy emphasis on the “+”.

You’ve heard of Brandon Jennings and Emmanuel Mudiay, right?

more doesnt mean 2, it means more in percentage of players in top 25 of their class, hell even top 50.

doesnt mean it wont become the norm but these people acting like a kid would be dumb to go to college are dillusional.

Seriously, can we finally just drop the whole "he's a cheater" shtick and flame each other with a little bit more creativity?

also......i'd eat a money hotdog if Bruce cooked it.
Wrong. I know you're new at this, but you got the wrong school jackass.

And news flash, BP is a liar and a cheater, it's proven. He admitted to both. Deal with it.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
lol when a calipari fan accuses someone else of cheating.
Explain to me how Calipari cheated. This should be good. Tell me what Calipari has been charged with and what punishment(s) he's been given.

Explain to me how Calipari cheated. This should be good. Tell me what Calipari has been charged with and what punishment(s) he's been given.

Why are you so rustled about this?

UMass and Memphis having to vacate Tourney runs and receive punishment. Both under Calipari. Im a Bruce fan that can admit he has made mistakes and isnt perfect. As well as College Basketball as a whole. But dont sit and act like Calipari is a saint and doesnt push the envelope with rules.

LOL

Why are you so rustled about this?

UMass and Memphis having to vacate Tourney runs and receive punishment. Both under Calipari. Im a Bruce fan that can admit he has made mistakes and isnt perfect. As well as College Basketball as a whole. But dont sit and act like Calipari is a saint and doesnt push the envelope with rules.

LOL
Sorry, try again, Calipari was cleared at UMass and Memphis. He had no knowledge of what Rose or Camby did.

Also, I'm not rustled, I'm just calling a spade a spade.

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
Sorry, try again, Calipari was cleared at UMass and Memphis. He had no knowledge of what Rose or Camby did.

They had no “proof” that cal had knowledge. I’ll never forget when the Rose story broke and they asked Derrick Rose about it and he basically said idk, you’ll have to ask calipari. Which I know is just word of mouth vs word of mouth but if nothing sketchy went on seems Rose would have wanted to clear his name, but he was making millions in the nba at the time so he just legitimately might not haven given af about all that ncaa bs.

Walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it probably is a duck.

Walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it probably is a duck.
I see you’re describing Bruce Pearl.

How do those duck comments describe Calipari?

If your friend steals bubble gum from a convenience store while you’re outside gassing up the car, are you guilty of stealing bubble gum?

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot

If your friend steals bubble gum from a convenience store while you’re outside gassing up the car, are you guilty of stealing bubble gum?

giphy.gif

Reactions: kyjeff1

to answer your question, do i think bruce pearl was perfect at Tennessee... NO not at all. He also paid the price, and the BBQ thing he got in trouble for lying about isnt even illegal anymore, cause Lord Saban got the rule changed along with the bump rule.

But he also doesnt parade around with baggage acting like nothing happened. He owned up to his faults. Even the Person shit, who was actually hurting the program not helping by steering kids away that had no business leaving school.

The funny thing is Kentucky fans acting like Cal is some guy that is above reproach or doesnt push the limits when every place he has been at has been put on major sanctions for things done under his watch. Cal is a great recruiter and above average in game coach, but at least admit his past history is sketchy at best.

Reactions: olsonab
to answer your question, do i think bruce pearl was perfect at Tennessee... NO not at all. He also paid the price, and the BBQ thing he got in trouble for lying about isnt even illegal anymore, cause Lord Saban got the rule changed along with the bump rule.

But he also doesnt parade around with baggage acting like nothing happened. He owned up to his faults. Even the Person shit, who was actually hurting the program not helping by steering kids away that had no business leaving school.

The funny thing is Kentucky fans acting like Cal is some guy that is above reproach or doesnt push the limits when every place he has been at has been put on major sanctions for things done under his watch. Cal is a great recruiter and above average in game coach, but at least admit his past history is sketchy at best.
How is his past sketchy? Have you even bothered to look at the facts?
I'll admit I didn't know all the facts about the UMass and Memphis cases at the time they happened, because I didn't give a crap, but I've since learned the facts and they relate to the bubble gum analogy I posted above that you didn't answer.

Answer the question, you were pumping gas, your boy stole gum, are you guilty? Just answer the question.

Pearl is dirty as hell. He was even cheating at Southern Indiana U. My buddy played there and Pearl literally bought Mutumbo's brother.

He is a double whammy - a convicted cheater (who was fired by for cheating by UT and now has the NCAA investigating Allbarn) and a snitch. Talk about a douchebag.

Good coach and great personality. But he's a cheating, snitching douche.

Own it - you're Allbarn; that what you do.

ADVERTISEMENT