ADVERTISEMENT

Jalek Felton siap

Uhh money?
Uhh false.

From the link above.
Reached yesterday by The Courier-Journal, Chapman said the racial climate and his treatment by UK athletic officials, boosters and others played a large role in his decision to enter the NBA draft in 1988 after leading the Wildcats in scoring his freshman and sophomore seasons.

"It was a big deal to me," he said. "I was being asked to lead a lifestyle that was absolutely wrong, simply for the fact that some people didn't like that I dated somebody of a different race. I mean, what is that? Is that America?

Reactions: UNC71-00
I’ll wait for any fan of any school south of the Ohio River (sans HBCs) that can say that their school has always allowed black athletes to compete at the varsity level.

Reactions: Scotty00
I’ll wait for any fan of any school south of the Ohio River (sans HBCs) that can say that their school has always allowed black athletes to compete at the varsity level.

Well of freaking course. But, when the rest of the country was changing for the better, ole Adolph dug his toes in the sand.

Dean Smith was actively recruiting Charlie Scott the same year that Adolph Rupp was calling Texas Western "coons" and refusing to shake their hands.

Well of freaking course. But, when the rest of the country was changing for the better, ole Adolph dug his toes in the sand.

Dean Smith was actively recruiting Charlie Scott the same year that Adolph Rupp was calling Texas Western "coons" and refusing to shake their hands.
Not too mention that Rex was run off in the late 80s for dating black girls.

How did this thread go from a unc player getting suspended from his university to avthread on race that has nothing to do with the OP?

So as of now we only know Felton has hired an attorney that specializes in defense, criminal, sexual abuse etc? Other than that everything is speculation?

Reactions: shun1
How did this thread go from a unc player getting suspended from his university to avthread on race that has nothing to do with the OP?

So as of now we only know Felton has hired an attorney that specializes in defense, criminal, sexual abuse etc? Other than that everything is speculation?
True.

You should've been here when @jarms24 and his ignorant posse claimed Dean Smith took advantage of blacks and did not care in the slightest about their well-being outside of basketball. Lol. Easily one of the most ignorant takes ever.

You should've been here when @jarms24 and his ignorant posse claimed Dean Smith took advantage of blacks and did not care in the slightest about their well-being outside of basketball. Lol. Easily one of the most ignorant takes ever.

I feel confident that a Carolina grad fired Jarms at one point. Either that or one picked up his girlfriend right in front of him and did all sorts of things to her that she would never let him do.

There is simply no other explanation for his behavior on all topics concerning UNC.

If Roy played Felton more instead of trying to hold him back maybe he wouldn't have to take his frustrations out on innocent coeds.

Or maybe he just likes to rape.

If Roy played Felton more instead of trying to hold him back maybe he wouldn't have to take his frustrations out on innocent coeds.

Just maybe, it's a dude. Plot twist.

Btw, is there a source, or just a Dukie/ABCer throwing shit at a wall?

Reactions: tw3301
So when will Jalek be back on the basketball court. is lawyer said they were hoping it would be soon. Does that mean maybe Feb. 8th. He hasn't been charged, arrested or confirmed accusations.

So when will Jalek be back on the basketball court. is lawyer said they were hoping it would be soon. Does that mean maybe Feb. 8th. He hasn't been charged, arrested or confirmed accusations.

I would go with never again in a UNC uniform.

One report said he was suspended from all University activities.Another said he is still attending classes.Does anyone know his status?If he is not allowed to take classes will will he have completed enough hours to be eligible next year if found innocent?Please no jokes about Unc players not going to class

One report said he was suspended from all University activities.Another said he is still attending classes.Does anyone know his status?If he is not allowed to take classes will will he have completed enough hours to be eligible next year if found innocent?Please no jokes about Unc players not going to class

There is only one person saying he was still attending and his own lawyer even said "we hope to have him back in class soon" so that leads me to believe he isn't taking classes.

Can he make it up with summer classes and be eligible for next season? I'd guess so but I think it's more likely he never plays college ball again.

I would go with never again in a UNC uniform.

I can't help but think about the Duke LX team a few years ago and how they were falsely accused. The team forfeited the season, their coach lost his job, at least 3 players reputations were tainted for the rest of their lives and the man that could have prevented it all spent one day in jail. Jalek to my knowledge hasn't been charged, arrested or even accused of anything. Whatever happened may to truth be known and justice served properly. Something just isn't right about this.

ADVERTISEMENT