ADVERTISEMENT

Jalek Felton siap

Speculation is either Cheating, Sexual Assault, or Assaulting a female on campus.

I am sure it is one of them.

Anywho, I for one am quite okay with the UNC academics jokes. What's to be upset with them about?

1. Most UNC fans didn't even go to the school.
2. The best rival punchline is about something that was not even something that the NCAA found punishable. Meaning they really have nothing negative even worth saying. It is funny.
3. National Champions.

So who cares lol. Say that stuff til you are blue in the face.
Cheaters

Reactions: lkc1234
Not sure why any UNC fans have said anything here, or on the Home board. Any twitter account claiming to be an affiliate anyway w UNC, but has “Tarheel” ANYWHERE in their bio,handle, whatevs is not and never will be a credible source.

Nah, he's legit. He's updated his status to provide all of the possible scenarios.

Reactions: toophly1124
Not sure why any UNC fans havent said anything here, or on the Home board. Any twitter account claiming to be an affiliate anyway w UNC, but has “Tarheel” ANYWHERE in their bio,handle, whatevs is not and never will be a credible source.
Good point & nice catch

Reactions: toophly1124

Uhh... not sure how many extraordinary young men and exemplary student-athletes get suspended...? I guess we'll hear more at some point.

they still call Cal a cheater ........... so WTH you gonna waive the white flag just because the UNCAA is corrupt as hell?

It annoys them....... which is reason enough to keep it up imo. but thats just me..

Exactly good sir!!! When we hired Cal all UNCheat fans done was screamed “we don’t care if the NCAA cleared him or not he’s still guilty” or “OJ got cleared to but we know he did it.” Now that the NCAA cleared them...let me restate that....said they had no jurisdiction in the UNC case UNC fans wanna scream that they are innocent but you can tell they know they ain’t. All they know to do now is tell people that talk about UNCheat and the scandal is that they are obsessed or jealous of UNC but I guess they don’t remember how much they talked and still talk about Cal. Hell 99% of UNCheat fans still call him dirty even though he was cleared. I absolutely freaking love it!Laughing They actually think telling somebody that comments in a UNC thread that they’re just jealous or obsessed with UNC is gonna keep people from doing it! RollLaugh

Reactions: topps coach
Just as long as Mike Nifong is not after him.

Don’t find the humor. Sorry. Your poast before this was the definition of ironic. Unless you were one of the peeps bashing the Duke lacrosse team before all the facts came out?

Exactly good sir!!! When we hired Cal all UNCheat fans done was screamed “we don’t care if the NCAA cleared him or not he’s still guilty” or “OJ got cleared to but we know he did it.” Now that the NCAA cleared them...let me restate that....said they had no jurisdiction in the UNC case UNC fans wanna scream that they are innocent but you can tell they know they ain’t. All they know to do now is tell people that talk about UNCheat and the scandal is that they are obsessed or jealous of UNC but I guess they don’t remember how much they talked and still talk about Cal. Hell 99% of UNCheat fans still call him dirty even though he was cleared. I absolutely freaking love it!Laughing They actually think telling somebody that comments in a UNC thread that they’re just jealous or obsessed with UNC is gonna keep people from doing it! RollLaugh

Here we go again.....

"Still taking classes" I guess he is still working hard writing that one paragraph paper due in May for his 4 classes. If he cannot practice and travel with the team he might even be able to stretch one of the papers to 2 paragraphs.

Reactions: ncrebel574
"Still taking classes" I guess he is still working hard writing that one paragraph paper due in May for his 4 classes. If he cannot practice and travel with the team he might even be able to stretch one of the papers to 2 paragraphs.

That was sorry, try again.

Everyone knows my opinion of Unc but the lawyers statement is confusing.If it is not punishment or discipline why the suspension?It is totally unfair to Felton if the school does not have inconvertible proof that he did something egregious.Before anyone jumps on this bandwagon let’s see the proof of wrongdoing.If there is no proof Unc has done this kid a disservice

Everyone knows my opinion of Unc but the lawyers statement is confusing.If it is not punishment or discipline why the suspension?It is totally unfair to Felton if the school does not have inconvertible proof that he did something egregious.Before anyone jumps on this bandwagon let’s see the proof of
wrongdoing.If there is no proof Unc has done this kid a disservice

Depends on what is. Right now if there is any sort of evidence that even hints of something like assault you have to take some sort of action. With everything going on in the country it is probably something they felt they needed to get out in front of. I would rather them do that than try and hide it and then something come out about it later. It is probably too early to really come to any sort of conclusion one way or the other though.

Can we all just agree that none of our school's basketball programs really care that much at all about academics?

I don't think anyone truly believes that in general they care much about academics. They care about kids doing enough to be eligible. I mean, they want the kids to do well and prepare themselves or whatever but they don't mind if the kids kind of take it easy as long as they take care of what they need to. There are some athletes who obviously really care and really apply themselves but it is more of an individual thing. I think people should be cool with that tbh.

Depends on what is. Right now if there is any sort of evidence that even hints of something like assault you have to take some sort of action. With everything going on in the country it is probably something they felt they needed to get out in front of. I would rather them do that than try and hide it and then something come out about it later. It is probably too early to really come to any sort of conclusion one way or the other though.
Understand that viewpoint but imo you do not ruin a young mans reputation unless there is proof.If it comes out that he did nothing he is still going to be tarred by an unfounded allegation.His innocence will not be publicized like the allegations were.Again unless there is inconvertible proof you keep things in house until you know for certain.

Reactions: dukedevilz
In todays social climate it might just be better to be proactive rather than reactive. Sorry,just the times we live in unfortunately.

True and UNC fans are going to have to live with the ongoing joke of UNC academics from here on out. Just a matter of fact. Nothing can be done.

Guy gets suspended, academic joke. Has a bad night shooting, academic joke. so on and so on.

UL fans seem to have accepted the whores jokes, UNC fans might as well do the same with academics. Especially with a player just suspended from the school and couldn't go to class even if he wanted to.
Can UK accept the racist moniker, or is that just a thing of the past as well?

ADVERTISEMENT