ADVERTISEMENT

Jalek Felton siap

So it was academic! RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

Where do you start with the jokes?? With a player having to cheat in a fake class or the school for choosing now to care? either way the jokes write themselves

please god tell me it was swahili

You linked a tweet that said he was done at Carolina. That's what I was going by. I have no idea what the details of this case are.

you expect anything different from the guy who still claims UNC did nothing wrong with their fake classes? he probably thinks its just a 10 game suspension for cheating on his test and still not getting a B.... gotta cheat harder at his favorite school

It sucks to lose a player this time of year. Injury or stupidity, it stinks.

Don't be nice now. I prefer the "banter."

giphy.gif

You linked a tweet that said he was done at Carolina. That's what I was going by. I have no idea what the details of this case are.
True... I’m thinking that was meant or the year. I was told from someone with premi that he plans on staying at Carolina. TIFWIW

Last edited:
you expect anything different from the guy who still claims UNC did nothing wrong with their fake classes? he probably thinks its just a 10 game suspension for cheating on his test and still not getting a B.... gotta cheat harder at his favorite school
Fake classes? You still on this pipe dream?

Reactions: dirtyrock15
Literally just called my cousin ... UNC alum and rams club booster. "when I went to UNC, if you got caught cheating, you were expelled"

No problem discussing this current situation but I waived the white flag about their past issues. They won that IMO, so me arguing they cheated doesn't do much but make me look salty.

Reactions: 829305
Fake classes? You still on this pipe dream?

ncaa ruled that they didnt have jurisdiction on the case...... not that it didnt happen.

and yes... classes you didnt have to show up for and no one showed up to all year ... are fake classes. pretty much common sense there.

No problem discussing this current situation but I waived the white flag about their past issues. They won that IMO, so me arguing they cheated doesn't do much but make me look salty.

they still call Cal a cheater ........... so WTH you gonna waive the white flag just because the UNCAA is corrupt as hell?

It annoys them....... which is reason enough to keep it up imo. but thats just me..

ncaa ruled that they didnt have jurisdiction on the case...... not that it didnt happen.

and yes... classes you didnt have to show up for and no one showed up to all year ... are fake classes. pretty much common sense there.

Dude, you just can't let that go, we're gonna have to beat you down again huh? Staying on topic Felton messed up so he has to pay the consequences.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
they still call Cal a cheater ........... so WTH you gonna waive the white flag just because the UNCAA is corrupt as hell?

It annoys them....... which is reason enough to keep it up imo. but thats just me..
Some of them do, not the ones I respect or talk to on here, though. Message boards are a lot more fun when you stay away from the silly trolling/banter for the most part. But hey man, you do you. I won't tell you if you're right or wrong, just that I'd rather stay out of it.

Do people know that there's a difference between suspended and expelled? I'm not sure if some do. I do know that it doesn't take a college degree to know that, probably 2nd grade if I had to guess. That makes me worry about some on here.

The guy that tweeted that it was cheating on a test is the only one saying that and he isn't affiliated with anything to do with the school or the media.

Honor code is likely it, but not because that guy said so.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
Do people know that there's a difference between suspended and expelled? I'm not sure if some do. I do know that it doesn't take a college degree to know that, probably 2nd grade if I had to guess. That makes me worry about some on here.

you do realized the expelled part comes from if he indeed got caught cheating on a test. A lot of schools have a no tolerance policy.

you do realized the expelled part comes from if he indeed got caught cheating on a test. A lot of schools have a no tolerance policy.

You do realize that the school said he's been suspended and they've would've said expelled, right?

While he can't shoot a lick on the court, I've heard he makes up for it with his off the court possessions...

Then you got some issues you need to work out. May wanna get a referral from your primary care manager.

I do have issues........ didnt anyone ever tell you that you shouldnt fight crazy? *growl*snap*growl*????? lol ... My only issue is that you UNC fans should suffer some kind of penalty and if its never letting you all hear the end of it... then so be it.

I'm not sure how UNC could ever absorb the loss of Felton. They really don't have many guards to choose from once you get past Berry, Pinson, K.Williams, C.Johnson, B.Robinson, S.Woods, and Platek... Good thing they're bringing in Coby White and Rechon Black next year.

Speculation is either Cheating, Sexual Assault, or Assaulting a female on campus.

I am sure it is one of them.

Anywho, I for one am quite okay with the UNC academics jokes. What's to be upset with them about?

1. Most UNC fans didn't even go to the school.
2. The best rival punchline is about something that was not even something that the NCAA found punishable. Meaning they really have nothing negative even worth saying. It is funny.
3. National Champions.

So who cares lol. Say that stuff til you are blue in the face.

I do have issues........ didnt anyone ever tell you that you shouldnt fight crazy? *growl*snap*growl*????? lol ... My only issue is that you UNC fans should suffer some kind of penalty and if its never letting you all hear the end of it... then so be it.

We're not suffering but that was so funny i'll give a like, ok? SmokinSmile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT