ADVERTISEMENT

Jalek Felton siap

Justin112

Gold Member
Feb 12, 2005
looks like he is suspended indefinitely. Anyone know why?
Tia

In the day of Twitter and such, how the hell haven't we gotten the details on this an hour ago already.

I must admit I'm disappointed with the lack of cleverness on this board atm.

Only now? I've been disappointed in this board's lack of cleverness since, well, basically since I found this board.

In this situation I'm more disappointed in the lack of any information worth discussing about it.

Reactions: treyforuk
Never heard of him, any good?

Not so far, no. He had a lot of potential that people hoped would blossom next year. So much for that. Honestly, if Woods was healthy this wouldn't really impact the team much at all. Now we only have one PG so Theo will have to play some probably.

Yet people are joking. So if that is the case then at least be clever or creative. Plus, someone messing up their future is kind of on them tbh.
True and UNC fans are going to have to live with the ongoing joke of UNC academics from here on out. Just a matter of fact. Nothing can be done.

Guy gets suspended, academic joke. Has a bad night shooting, academic joke. so on and so on.

UL fans seem to have accepted the whores jokes, UNC fans might as well do the same with academics. Especially with a player just suspended from the school and couldn't go to class even if he wanted to.

Yet people are joking. So if that is the case then at least be clever or creative. Plus, someone messing up their future is kind of on them tbh.
True and UNC fans are going to have to live with the ongoing joke of UNC academics from here on out. Just a matter of fact. Nothing can be done.

Guy gets suspended, academic joke. Has a bad night shooting, academic joke. so on and so on.

I don’t mind academic jokes. Just not terribly simple ones.

Reactions: UNC71-00 and 829305
We don't need details. We will just come to our own conclusions and assume the worst, attack his moral image and then let facts be damned later.

Rasheed Sulaimon
"If you hate something, don't you do it too."

Not smart on the kids part. Hopefully het gets it together and gets a second chance somewhere.
What makes you think it’ll be somewhere else? From things I’ve heard he plans on staying at Carolina. He’s probably done for this year basketball wise.
He’s just suspended not expelled.

What makes you think it’ll be somewhere else? From things I’ve heard he plans on staying at Carolina. He’s probably done for this year basketball wise.
He’s just suspended not expelled.
You linked a tweet that said he was done at Carolina. That's what I was going by. I have no idea what the details of this case are.

Reactions: KisteK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT