ADVERTISEMENT

Jabari Smith...

To auburn. Sophomores JT Thor and Shariffe Cooper and freshmen Jabari smith Together for big dick Bruce in the 21-22 season. Pretty much final 4 locks

Gonna be a pretty bad sign to recruits if BOTH Cooper and Thor come back for a second year.

Gonna be a pretty bad sign to recruits if BOTH Cooper and Thor come back for a second year.

nah. Cooper was always going to be a 2 year guy. I also think with covid screwing Up this season you will see more back in school

Smith scorns UT for Pearl and Auburn!!! Ole Bruce still owning UT.

Reactions: olsonab
Extremely raw....

Without the huge upside. Could make a difference in college basketball but nothing to really crow about IMO.
Because he most likely will be an one and done and not one that makes a huge difference because he is so raw

lol you're saying that before he's played a game? He might be OAD - he might also be a 3 or 4-year player.
Even worse, he might be the type of one and done that does absolutely nothing at the college level, but gets a first round promise, because he has potential.

Duke and UK fans know all about this. It’s why I hate the one and done system.

Where are the Duke and UK fans talking about how bad Auburn is going to be? Do you idiots do anything but troll?
SEC football schools have never tasted success in basketball so they freak out and don’t know how to act when they get some

I dont recall UK fans running around talking smack about Clemson or Bama 2 years ago, but if you say so..
auburn fans aren’t nearly bad as the UT fans who claim “we kick UKs ass in basketball now too!” meanwhile in reality they’re 9-16 against UK since 2009 and have 1 elite 8 0 final fours and 0 national titles since that span UK has 4 final fours 7 elite 8s and 1 title

I dont recall UK fans running around talking smack about Clemson or Bama 2 years ago, but if you say so..

I dont recall Kentucky ever having the best football program in the SEC over a three year run, either... :)

It’s all in fun, regardless.

auburn was the best in the conference for one year LOL

Last 3 years:

One SEC season title
One SEC tourney title
47-5 non conference record (best in SEC)
35-20 record away from home (best in SEC)

And only Kansas, Kentucky, Duke, and Auburn have won 25 games or more the last 3 years.

Cmon man, I have Gus Malzahn as my football coach, please give me a little hope and optimism somewhere else!!!

Which year was that? The year they won the regular season title? Or the year they won the SECT and beat Kansas/UNC/Kentucky on their way to the FF?

Either way, that “off” year was pretty damn good, huh?

Got screwed in the Virginia game or they would have won it all. I doubt the NCAA is going to let Pearl win one though.

Which year was that? The year they won the regular season title? Or the year they won the SECT and beat Kansas/UNC/Kentucky on their way to the FF?

Either way, that “off” year was pretty damn good, huh?
lolololollololo one year wonder

So the year they won the regular season title doesn’t count? Or is it the year they went to the Final Four that doesn’t count? How about when they followed up on those two years by finishing 2nd in the conference and headed towards a 4ish seed in the NCAAT.

Anxiously awaiting what I’m sure will be a well thought out and rational reply from you.

So the year they won the regular season title doesn’t count? Or is it the year they went to the Final Four that doesn’t count? How about when they followed up on those two years by finishing 2nd in the conference and headed towards a 4ish seed in the NCAAT.

Anxiously awaiting what I’m sure will be a well thought out and rational reply from you.
ahahaha only auburn fans consider finishing second in the conference and getting a 4 seed a good year point stands you had one good year in the post season. Learn how to quote also.

ahahaha only auburn fans consider finishing second in the conference and getting a 4 seed a good year point stands you had one good year in the post season. Learn how to quote also.
Oh stop. You’re either ignorant or a troll - possibly both. 90+% of CBB programs would trade their record/accomplishments over the last three seasons with Auburn’s.

It’s been a good three year stretch for Auburn, no doubt. But not some historic three year stretch by any metric. Y’all seem to be trending up though, and I’ve made a lot of money live betting auburn when they either get down 20 or up 20 bc I know it’s gonna be close in the end. Exciting to watch that’s for sure.

And I will say beating Kansas/unc/ and UK in the same tourney was super impressive and I don’t know that anyone has ever knocked off 3/5 blue bloods in one tourney. 3/4 if u don’t count UCLA anymore.

It’s been a good three year stretch for Auburn, no doubt. But not some historic three year stretch by any metric. Y’all seem to be trending up though, and I’ve made a lot of money live betting auburn when they either get down 20 or up 20 bc I know it’s gonna be close in the end. Exciting to watch that’s for sure.

And I will say beating Kansas/unc/ and UK in the same tourney was super impressive and I don’t know that anyone has ever knocked off 3/5 blue bloods in one tourney. 3/4 if u don’t count UCLA anymore.
Fair point. I don’t think any AU fans think it’s been an historic run on a big national scale. Some of these posters, however, just can’t admit that it’s been a very good run - beating UK/KU/UNC/Az/Ten/UF/Xav/Etc., winning a conference championship, a conference tourney, and making the FF run by doing something no one has done before (by beating those three BBs back to back to back). I appreciate your rational post, which is not exactly the norm on this board, and is in direct contrast to the poster claiming AU to be a one hit wonder.

Fair point. I don’t think any AU fans think it’s been an historic run on a big national scale. Some of these posters, however, just can’t admit that it’s been a very good run - beating UK/KU/UNC/Az/Ten/UF/Xav/Etc., winning a conference championship, a conference tourney, and making the FF run by doing something no one has done before (by beating those three BBs back to back to back). I appreciate your rational post, which is not exactly the norm on this board, and is in direct contrast to the poster claiming AU to be a one hit wonder.

Agreed. We know who we are and who we’ve been in the past. At the same time we’ve been pretty damn good the last 3-4 years and look to continue to be.

Our fanbase loves Auburn as a school and has always loved basketball, but have had administrations that could care less about it. As a basketball season ticket holder since the the 80’s, we’ve been craving this if that makes sense.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL you’re a moron
Well, play along then. Who in the ACC has had more success than AU over the past three years? What about the Big 10? Big 12? Big East? You know the answer is “not many”, you’re just trolling.

Well, play along then. Who in the ACC has had more success than AU over the past three years? What about the Big 10? Big 12? Big East? You know the answer is “not many”, you’re just trolling.
ahahah 1 final four in 60 years

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT