ADVERTISEMENT

Jabari Smith…

AuHoosier420

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Will be In Contention for the top pick by seasons end. Will be between him and Paolo. LOL at Any GM taking the dude missing a chromosome at Gonzaga. Dude may be the ugliest basketball player of all time. I seriously don’t get the Chet holmgren type.

Reactions: Benjamin2008
You have to love the Bandwagon fans on here. Maybe recruit some football players with brains so they know not to go out of bounds.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Hear that, GMs? AUHoosier is more attracted to Jabari than Chet, so you have little choice but to choose Jabari.

I actually have degrees from my schools unlike losers like yourself
Did not know that was a requirement for fandom. Can you show me where that is in the rule book? And just an FYI, you are eliminating millions and millions of fans from whom they root for with your little silly dipshit rule.

I did notice you didnt respond to my "why" for the Duke affiliation.

Will be In Contention for the top pick by seasons end. Will be between him and Paolo. LOL at Any GM taking the dude missing a chromosome at Gonzaga. Dude may be the ugliest basketball player of all time. I seriously don’t get the Chet holmgren type.
meh, didn't see much from Jabari in the one Auburn game I watched in the Bahamas. Looking forward to seeing a lot more of him this year in SEC play.

meh, didn't see much from Jabari in the one Auburn game I watched in the Bahamas. Looking forward to seeing a lot more of him this year in SEC play.
If you only watched the UConn game you missed out. He got two quick fouls in that game. One of which was complete bs. He dominated in the 2nd and third games against Loyola and Syracuse

If you only watched the UConn game you missed out. He got two quick fouls in that game. One of which was complete bs. He dominated in the 2nd and third games against Loyola and Syracuse
Yeah, but who hasnt dominated Syr and Loyola?

That loss on Saturday had to be tough. I was rooting for Auburn. They had the game won.
Got the bama +ML late in the third lol. Talk about sweating one out geeze. Helluva game but yea auburn should have won but ill take it.

I will say i like Smiths game alot. His pull up jumper is really nice. Even off the post up. Hes got a nice game. Very sound all around player.

Obv i havent seen every game, but the best ive see so far imo would be Banchero first half vs Gonzaga. He didnt sustain it in the 2nd but if he can consistently play like he did in the first half, hed have to be my pick. And im farrrrr from a duke fan. And thats obv a bit of a pipe dream bc hea not likely to avg 40 points, but just the variety of ways he scored the ball was super impressive. But super small sample size

I like him. He has a lot of talent. Pearl almost didn't recruit him because while he has some mad barbecue skills he didn't like to snitch on folks. Was a tough sell for Bruce.

Smith is a great talent, but I pity the organization that doesn't take Banchero at 1.

I like him. He has a lot of talent. Pearl almost didn't recruit him because while he has some mad barbecue skills he didn't like to snitch on folks. Was a tough sell for Bruce.
I bet this sounded a lot funnier in your head

I've loved Bruce Pearl ever since he was an Iowa assistant and he secretly recorded Illini player Deon Thomas talking about how he got a free car for choosing Illinois over Iowa and then got Illinois is all sorts of NCAA trouble. And he's Jewish so he ticks all my boxes.

Smith is actually getting some buzz from scouts and analysts as a sleeper #1 pick already.

Reactions: Villian07
I've loved Bruce Pearl ever since he was an Iowa assistant and he secretly recorded Illini player Deon Thomas talking about how he got a free car for choosing Illinois over Iowa and then got Illinois is all sorts of NCAA trouble. And he's Jewish so he ticks all my boxes.
OT but slighty weird ur only boxes are jewish and snitch, regardless of the topic at hand 🤣

Thought he looked good against UCONN even though I think he was battling fouls in that one?

I like this Auburn team they have some pieces.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT