ADVERTISEMENT

IYO, What Makes UK Fans So Obnoxious to Outside Fans?

Amen to that. Even UK’s exhibition games lack excitement. This is the worst time of the year from a sports standpoint.
I'm pretty excited about college football. Out of all the sports. It's always been my favorite sport. I was turned on to it first and it's just stuck. I can watch any college football game no matter the stature of the teams playing.

It’s the level of entitlement for me. Plus, y’all play the victim card for losses big time. Losses are almost always because of the refs like there’s some big time conspiracy against a blue blood. Like just STFU already. You’re not owed anything because of past success and you’re definitely not getting screwed over. Most of the UK fans on this board are fine though.
You really believe this don’t you? You think we all make up the slights that have video proof. We’re noisy about it because all fans from every program see it too but only the fans of the “victim” team care about it. That’s why you hear us, and only us. Why would a neutral fanbase be up in arms over a slight to another team?

Kentucky fans know their basketball better than any other fans out there. It’s what we do. We’re not passive about it. Your argument is about 90% right.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
You really believe this don’t you? You think we all make up the slights that have video proof. We’re noisy about it because all fans from every program see it too but only the fans of the “victim” team care about it. That’s why you hear us, and only us. Why would a neutral fanbase be up in arms over a slight to another team?

Kentucky fans know their basketball better than any other fans out there. It’s what we do. We’re not passive about it. Your argument is about 90% right.

A lot of people feel this way and it's something you brought on your selves. There's tons of people that know their basketball that aren't UK fans, to say they know more is a reach just because you're a blueblood. Just because you're loudest doesn't make you the most knowledgeable.

Reactions: della
A lot of people feel this way and it's something you brought on your selves. There's tons of people that know their basketball that aren't UK fans, to say they know more is a reach just because you're a blueblood. Just because you're loudest doesn't make you the most knowledgeable.
As a whole I would put our fans against any other fans from different schools and feel confident enough to wager on it.

Suck it losers. No one cares about you.

FZ1guckXkAEgfrE
This should illustrate exactly how obnoxious the rest of the world finds uk/uk fans.

Look at the Yum scout forum and you'll find examples of everything you just listed...but from your fanbase.
Speaking of. How many hone boards have to worry about multiple rival fans creating fake accounts to catfish? Sounds like a uk thing but figured id ask.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
....my original answer stands.
Probably has more to do with the unmatched attention whoring and inability to give credit to anyone else.

Imagine getting your panties in a knot because someone is putting together a modern era ranking. 😂

I might as well go out with a bang. You heard Volquest is leaving Rivals?
You should be fine coming back here, at the worst you may have to create a new account. 🤷‍♀️
But you can give us your phone number so we can keep in touch with you young lady, you know just in case. 😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT