ADVERTISEMENT

IYO, Is There a Foul Occurring in This Picture?

KYtotheCore

Jan 5, 2010
Anytown, USA
Not here to debate it, cry about refs, etc. . . just want your answer.

proxy.php

I've always disliked refs swallowing their whistles late. I think it is gutless. If it is a foul in the first five minutes, it should be a foul in the last five seconds. They claim they don't want to impact the game, but allowing action outside the rules very much impacts play.

Well the refs didn’t call it a foul and they have more training than I do in regard to what is and is not a foul. So I guess I will defer to their expert judgement

Using another dude's head as a springboard can get you at least another 1 1/2 feet off the ground . . . Laughing

Using a still shot to prove something is a foul is generally a sign it isn't a foul tbh. He had all ball until the very end. Certainly could have been called but if we called every foul that a still shot showed there would be 5 calls every trip down the court.

It was a foul, but not as egregious as many UK fans would have you believe.

Got all ball and as he ripped the ball away, the arm got him quickly.

Thought it was 50/50 at the top but the follow through by the Florida defender made it a foul imo.

It was a foul, but not as egregious as many UK fans would have you believe.

Got all ball and as he ripped the ball away, the arm got him quickly.
It was a foul. But IMO a foul that didn't really effect the play. He got all ball to begin, but his momentum brought his arm down, and obviously on top of Washington's head. Now it sounds silly saying such didn't impact the play. BUT, IMO it's kinda of like "fouling" a guy after he shoots a lay-up. The contact is there, certainly. But mainly after the fact.

But I am surprised it wasn't called.

Of course it's a foul and of course it should have been called. But the team doesn't deserve any excuses or sympathy, until they start playing like they care in the second half it doesn't matter what the refs or other teams do. This call didn't impact the outcome of the game. The unwillingness of our players to play like a team did.

It was a foul obviously. Should have been called, it wasn't. It sucks but as poorly as Florida played it shouldn't have been a close game. Kentucky needs to get their shit together, one foul call doesn't cost you a game at home if you're playing remotely well.

That face on the lady all the way to the left, looks like 3rd row, is classic. Almost like she was photo shopped into the picture.
I was just about to make a comment about her too, lol. I was getting a good laugh.

Yes that is a foul no matter who you pull for or not. Agree with earlier poster that a foul in the first 5 minutes should be a foul in the last 5 minutes. But yes that is a foul at any point in the game.

post the pic of knox blatantly grabbing a texas a&m player in order to stop him catching a pass for a wide open layup to win the game

I don’t understand why nobody didn’t post a photo of Gabriel hugging the A&M player at the end of that game. For every call against Kentucky in rupp, 5 go the opposite way.

ADVERTISEMENT