ADVERTISEMENT

IU / UK Fans . . .

I know that he's a polarizing figure for most, but it's a damn shame how his mind is being taken from him! Love him, or hate him....there's not many out there who could command a rooms attention like he could.

I’ve seen that mind thing with family, and it truly is one of the saddest things in the world

Lmao @ Vawood when they panned over and hes leaning on his elbow looking bored AF.

Pretty awesome they got Coach Knight to do this. UK/IU really need to quit the dick swinging contest and get the football and basketball games back on the schedule. Tired of this nonsense

I’ve seen that mind thing with family, and it truly is one of the saddest things in the world
Me, too...My wifes grandmother passed from dementia----JFC...Terrible shit, man.

Lmao @ Vawood when they panned over and hes leaning on his elbow looking bored AF.

Pretty awesome they got Coach Knight to do this. UK/IU really need to quit the dick swinging contest and get the football and basketball games back on the schedule. Tired of this nonsense
For a jackass---Knight could be surprisingly funny---and delightful. Dude was his own worst enemy.

Reactions: CB3UK
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT