ADVERTISEMENT

ITT hype your team like the homer you are.

Jaycg15

Jul 17, 2008
Team
Illinois
Underwood is putting Illinois in a spot that it hasn't been since the early 2000s. He's stacking classes, and he proved last year he can coach with almost anyone.

Thanks for Alan Griffin
Kid made out like a bandit ahead of a potential sexual assault scandal.

Good player though. If he could've played man-to-man and/or handled the ball at all, he'd have started and played 25+ mpg. He has pro potential if he figures either of those out.

Reactions: all4theillini
No team is primed to benefit more from COVID than DePaul. We've already landed one highly rated transfer because the kid wanted to be closer to home. Hopefully as more and more schools end up going with elearning and forcing students to lockdown in their dorms we'll get more and more kids realizing that that isn't the college experience they signed up for. Being closer to home and the option of going home to sleep in your own bed will hopefully sound very appealing to recruits and will result in DePaul landing a bunch of Chicago players who would've gone elsewhere in normal times.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Purdue is looking good because we likely get to play Iowa twice again. And this is what we do to Iowa, even when they are ranked:

FSU is gonna do what established, strong basketball programs do a year after a title team—take a step back after losing two lottery picks, but still put a Sweet 16 team on the court.

Then next year (2021-22) it’s gonna be show time as the Seminoles bitch slap the ACC and cut down the nets in April.

Scottie Barnes will be the last great OAD player, leading the Noles to a surprising final four run

David Johnson, Carlik Jones and Samuel Williamson will be one of the best back courts in the nation.

Jaleyn Withers comes out of no where to become the first one and done red shirt freshmen in history.

Cards shock the nation by winning the ACC, then it all gets blown to hell before the tourney by the ncaa, or covid one.

-Michigan has as much experience on the roster as I can remember.
Rotation Seniors: Eli Brooks, Mike Smith, Chaundee Brown*, Isaiah Livers, Austin Davis

-Combine that with a class with three top 100 recruits: Hunter Dickinson, Zeb Jackson, Terrance Williams

-Throw in an All Big Ten level wing coming off a 13 and 7 freshman season in conference play.

Top it off with a coach that is undefeated in NCAA postseason play.

I have been down on WVU the last few years but this season i have no doubt in my mind we will be top 10 team. Huggy Bear has a deep and talented lineup like I haven't seen since he has been here. He has had trouble getting the long and athletic players that he wants but this year he is stacked with them. Not having a true, really good point guard will be the only reason we probably don't win it all.

Reactions: KisteK
I have been down on WVU the last few years but this season i have no doubt in my mind we will be top 10 team. Huggy Bear has a deep and talented lineup like I haven't seen since he has been here. He has had trouble getting the long and athletic players that he wants but this year he is stacked with them. Not having a true, really good point guard will be the only reason we probably don't win it all.

I actually like McBride. I think McBride can develop into something special.
Might not carry the team how you want this year but probably could as a upperclassmen.

Also have a JUCO coming in who played his HS ball at South Oak Cliff in Dallas.
Kedrian Johnson.
He is a big point guard

Kansas will play great defense and shoot the ball much better than they did last year. A great recipe for success. We have incredible length. The team you see in November/December will be a shell of itself. We should be in the mix for a one seed.

Kansas will play great defense and shoot the ball much better than they did last year. A great recipe for success. We have incredible length. The team you see in November/December will be a shell of itself. We should be in the mix for a one seed.

If McCormack can be disciplined defensively, they should by very good by the end of the year.

Biggest surprise I’ve heard so far is that Wilson has been the best player in practice. Wasn’t expecting much from him this year.

I’m not sure there will be any great individual players, but it seems like they’ll be really deep with solid players.

Indiana returns basically 4 starters: TJD, Durham, Phinisee and Brunk. Race Thompson and Jerome Hunter(Top 50) both return, and seem 100%. IU brings in a stud 5* guard in Lander....solid shooter in Leal, and IMO, an underrated kid inGeromino.

Will finish 9th...

Jalen Wilson is a good player.

He is long and has a great shot.

Just as long as Marcus Garrett is there KU will be strong on the perimeter
I think KU actually benefits from Marcus Garrett being the PG and you will see a noticeable uptick in our shooting because of it and personnel changes.

Dotson was fantastic but you had to putt Garrett on the court with him. With Garrett as an off guard, teams can sag off of him. Garrett is exception at getting to the lane and a great passer. You can’t really sag off on a PG with legs who can score at the rim.

Ochai, Wilson, Braun, Thompson and Grant-Foster should have a lot of wide open looks.

Big 12 will be determined by how many great to elite teams they have
Then by how many good teams they have below that.

Have seen as many as 4 Big 12 teams as Top 10 quality
Then below that it will be Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, K State and even Iowa State. Where are they at.

If there are 8 NCAA Tournament teams. That would mean KU would have only 4 games against average to bad teams.

Big 12 will be determined by how many great to elite teams they have
Then by how many good teams they have below that.

Have seen as many as 4 Big 12 teams as Top 10 quality
Then below that it will be Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, K State and even Iowa State. Where are they at.

If there are 8 NCAA Tournament teams. That would mean KU would have only 4 games against average to bad teams.
Kansas, Baylor and....................?

Someone very close to the program told me that former G League coach Nevada Smith who Shaka Smart brought in was amazed by the talent on the floor for Texas.

Just matters about it coming through. Not just glimpses. Gerald Liddell is a perfect example. Guy has so much potential and could be earning a NBA Salary but hasn't put it together.

We will find out

Someone very close to the program told me that former G League coach Nevada Smith who Shaka Smart brought in was amazed by the talent on the floor for Texas.

Just matters about it coming through. Not just glimpses. Gerald Liddell is a perfect example. Guy has so much potential and could be earning a NBA Salary but hasn't put it together.

We will find out

But it’s practically the same team as last year. Amazing seems like a stretch.

Reactions: duckboy33

Texas was one of those teams that looks great running onto the courts. Lots of size, great athletes. They struggled to score though. If they can improve on that end, they will be tough

Chris Beard has his deepest and most talented team. We have depth, experience, versatility, and Chris Beard. Shannon is going to make it 4 straight years of first-round draft picks. Kevin McCullar started showing signs at the end of the year of being a knockdown shooter and an elite defender. Kyler Edwards going to redeem himself after a rough shooting season now that there is more talent around him. I don't see us struggling to score like we did last year. Ramsey was a freshman and that won't be the case this season especially if McClung is eligible. Our two top 40 freshmen could be our 7th and 8th players off the bench.

Starting 5 (maybe)
Kyler Edwards (Junior)
Mac McClung (Junior, maybe eligible)
Kevin McCullar (Sophmore, could be the biggest surprise in the Big 12)
Terrance Shannon (Sophmore, All-Freshmen Big 12, projected 1st rounder in 2021 draft)
MSS (Senior, transfer from VCU)

Benson (Junior, effort guy)
Junior Jamarious Burton (Junior, starter at Wichita State, immediately elgibile)
Sophmore Ntambwe (Sophmore, UNLV transfer)
Sophmore Nadolny (Sophmore)
Freshmen Burnett (Freshmen, 5* on rivals)
Freshmen Peavy (Freshmen, Top 35 recuit)
Tyreek Smith (Redshirt freshmen, former Top 100, sat out due to injury)
Agbo (Freshmen, Top 100 guy, might be the best shooter on the team)
Vlad Goldin (Freshmen, Top 150)

We are stacked and talented, just give us our trophies now.

A team that ended up 9-9 in the Big 12 while missing key pieces some of the year.

We will find out going into this year.
A lot of people think they can challenge Baylor. Both of those Baylor games were frustrating last year.

WVU broke through against Baylor last year but they also lost Jermaine Haley.
Might have been their most important player.
So I actually would put WVU in the top group this year.

Texas is still in the second group until they prove different

ADVERTISEMENT