ADVERTISEMENT

It's been real everyone

I banged his mom, and made him start chipping in around the house.
giphy.gif

Reactions: UL_1986
To be fair, I would love to graduate from this site. I think most people would. I mean, what do we accomplish from coming here? I just love discussing basketball - and other random topics from time to time. I'm not in regular contact with people who talk basketball on more than an elementary level, so that's why I come here.

To be fair, I would love to graduate from this site. I think most people would. I mean, what do we accomplish from coming here? I just love discussing basketball - and other random topics from time to time. I'm not in regular contact with people who talk basketball on more than an elementary level, so that's why I come here.
This

Would anyone here miss Johnhoosier if he left? Dude adds zero to this board. Maybe Bert or someone who’s religious can pray the gay away, or he can finally be granted some wit via Mossys departure.

I know I wouldn't pay for it.
Either way, don’t think Mossy is a poor that can’t afford $10 a month even if it was a pay board like the dead BB recruiting board. What the hell happened to that board? 5-10 years ago, it was so much more active.

Edit: Maybe I am remembering incorrectly, but when the Rivals guys would put up the threads about re-rankings, the threads would be crazy active. Now it’s just a certain poster accusing the guys about purposely dropping Iowa commits.

Reactions: Yellow Man
Either way, don’t think Mossy is a poor that can’t afford $10 a month even if it was a pay board like the dead BB recruiting board. What the hell happened to that board? 5-10 years ago, it was so much more active.

Edit: Maybe I am remembering incorrectly, but when the Rivals guys would put up the threads about re-rankings, the threads would be crazy active. Now it’s just a certain poster accusing the guys about purposely dropping Iowa commits.
I def remember that.

Coming in with “***git, who’s this guy” routine. Classic, creative, clever - bravo.
But seriously, who are you? Laughing

You get lost on the way to the football board? I’ve clearly rustled your jim jams for you to arbitrarily bring me up. Lol

But seriously, who are you? Laughing

You get lost on the way to the football board? I’ve clearly rustled your jim jams for you to arbitrarily bring me up. Lol
35/M/KC
Yes, my jimmies are rustled big time.

I didn’t random select you. I did a poll asking who the biggest restart on the board was. You won in a landslide. You miss the thread?

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
35/M/KC
Yes, my jimmies are rustled big time.

I didn’t random select you. I did a poll asking who the biggest restart on the board was. You won in a landslide. You miss the thread?
Christ, did you really just give me your ASL? Yikes. I don’t post on any other board, and you called me and mossy out.... You seem lost. Mouth breather board is that way little dude.

ADVERTISEMENT