ADVERTISEMENT

It's been real everyone

2bc463d176a282e1e4b2b67901796278.gif

I think I'm done with Rivals. Board just isn't that much fun for me anymore. I've had a lot of fun on this board in the past though and I'll miss talking basketball with some of you. Good luck to all of you!
Odd from a fan of reigning Nat’l champs. Could just be that there’s no sports too. Maybe check back when (If) it starts back?

Say hey to Clive Gollings & npreston in the meantime.

Last edited:
Reactions: SIhoosier26
It’s always funny to me that instead of just visiting the site less, people opt for the dramatic “goodbye forever” thread.Laughing
Doesn’t he live in buttfck Arkansas somewhere? Even without any covid nonsense/restrictions he sure as hell doesn’t have anything better to do.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
It’s always funny to me that instead of just visiting the site less, people opt for the dramatic “goodbye forever” thread.Laughing
Especially on a sports board when there hasn't been any sports for like 6 months.

I mean of course it's boring right now, outside of the "Donald Trump is bad" no "Donald Trump is good" threads there is really nothing else to talk about.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
I’ll stick around, you know..just for you and a couple others. It would be a disservice otherwise. Can’t imagine what Ginger Johnny, Tinfoil B and Hail would do without me. SmokinSmile

I'd miss you. Probably don't mean much.

ADVERTISEMENT