ADVERTISEMENT

It's Amazing how tolerable Rival fans are.

I miss sports. Anything other teams do that annoys you....other than roots for the other team.

UK sux. Am I doing this right? Knob Creek Single Barrel fvcks.

GIF Unrelated
n5epoEG.gif

Msu fans have lost some luster from last year because of Howard having a decent year 1 and MSU replacing a football coach they worshipped with Mel Tucker.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Msu fans have lost some luster from last year because of Howard having a decent year 1 and MSU replacing a football coach they worshipped with Mel Tucker.
Anyone who thought Howard was going to be terrible with Zavier Simpson, Jon Teske, Livers, and Wagner was pretty stupid. That team was very good they year before and definitely took a step back with Howard as expected because of the loss of Iggy and Charles Matthews.

Anyone who thought Howard was going to be terrible with Zavier Simpson, Jon Teske, Livers, and Wagner was pretty stupid. That team was very good they year before and definitely took a step back with Howard as expected because of the loss of Iggy and Charles Matthews.

Iggy, Poole, and Matthews were our top 3 wings and 3 leading scorers.

If I told you those three would leave, Beilein would leave, Jalen Wilson (our top wing recruit) would de-commit, Livers (our top returning wing) would miss 30% of the season, and Michigan would still be in position for a 6 seed (aka top 25 seed) you would've called me high.

Last edited:
Iggy, Poole, and Matthews were our top 3 wings and 3 leading scorers.

If I told you those three would leave, Beilein would leave, Jalen Wilson (our top wing recruit) would de-commit, Livers (our top returning wing) would miss 30% of the season, and Michigan would still be in position for a 6 seed (aka top 25 seed) you would've called me high.
Personally I was very high on UM to start the year. With the addition of Wagner I really liked UM. I wouldn’t have called you high but possibly some other MSU fans.

I think Howard did a fine job his first year.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Personally I was very high on UM to start the year. With the addition of Wagner I really liked UM. I wouldn’t have called you high but possibly some other MSU fans.

I think Howard did a fine job his first year.

Search history checks out.

Reactions: MGC_07
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT