ADVERTISEMENT

It is cyclone season.

Afamu

Feb 9, 2017
Love it. Most losses as the #1 in the AP poll all time. Just goes to show you how much they have had handed to them.

We%20are%20big%2012_zps0wx6drqi.png

Thst is good for you, b/c I doubt anyone would give you a dime you mentally challenged hilldick.
Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaa. I love poor people. An adult who can’t pay his own bills. Maybe get off message boards and get a better job so you can take care of your family.

And I don’t need help. I planned and saved and prepared.

Retirement is great. Down to a 4.7.

Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaa. I love poor people. An adult who can’t pay his own bills. Maybe get off message boards and get a better job so you can take care of your family.

You really are a piece of shit....Some stuck up snob that thinks he's better than everyone----Right?

I've had two major surgeries since July dick---one being my heart.

I planned,and I saved.....I lost close to $45K in 2019/20......I have lost 6 months of work this year, costing me thousands of dollars...., and even with insurance, my two surgeries were over $300K----Thats not including the surgery my wife had to have.

Ya know, sometimes bad things happen to good people----But you'll never experience that----b/c you first need to be a good person.

Go **** yourself dick.

Liar Liar Liar. One who brags on what they have financially are the ones that don’t have it. It’s like you can’t wait to come here and flex on something that’s not probably yours. As sensitive as you are you’re probably into coupons big time which isn’t a bad thing but acting like your above some people is one of the reasons why I fvck with you.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Liar Liar Liar. One who brags on what they have financially are the ones that don’t have it. It’s like you can’t wait to come here and flex on something that’s not probably yours. As sensitive as you are you’re probably into coupons big time which isn’t a bad thing but acting like your above some people is one of the reasons why I fvck with you.
**** him.......

You really are a piece of shit....Some stuck up snob that thinks he's better than everyone----Right?

I've had two major surgeries since July dick---one being my heart.

I planned,and I saved.....I lost close to $45K in 2019/20......I have lost 6 months of work this year, costing me thousands of dollars...., and even with insurance, my two surgeries were over $300K----Thats not including the surgery my wife had to have.

Ya know, sometimes bad things happen to good people----But you'll never experience that----b/c you first need to be a good person.

Go **** yourself dick.

Doesn't your insurance have an out of pocket maximum?

Doesn't your insurance have an out of pocket maximum?
Yes.....I met my out of pocket.

Heart surgery----$182K-----I owe $8K
Shoulder------$122K-------I owed zero

I paid $2500 out of pocket . Payments on heart surgery.

What has hurt has been the time off of course----especially shoulder replacement(still off),and co-pay for therapy----$70 a pop-----3x's a week.

Reactions: ExitFlagger
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT