ADVERTISEMENT

Isaiah Moss to KU

You can tell the FBI investigations have taken a toll on our Blue Blood psyche when we run to the national board to brag about our newest 3 star signee..

Not saying that Moss is a worldbeater, but why is everybody so obsessed with star ratings? They're especially useless when discussing a grad transfer w/ four years of experience.

You can tell the FBI investigations have taken a toll on our Blue Blood psyche when we run to the national board to brag about our newest 3 star signee..

I don't think you can expect a grad transfer from a smaller school to have been ranked insanely high out of high school.

I don’t think it has anything to do with star rating. It’s more that Iowa gets trashed/trolled constantly in the B1G threads mostly due to one specific user.

Not saying that Moss is a worldbeater, but why is everybody so obsessed with star ratings? They're especially useless when discussing a grad transfer w/ four years of experience.

Wait, wait, wait, wait. Are you saying that an older, experienced player with less... what's that word again? Talent? Yeah, talent... than a freshman player can be better for helping a team win basketball games? A bit late to the party, but welcome! I look forward to using this concession against you in the future!

Wait, wait, wait, wait. Are you saying that an older, experienced player with less... what's that word again? Talent? Yeah, talent... than a freshman player can be better for helping a team win basketball games? A bit late to the party, but welcome! I look forward to using this concession against you in the future!

No, no...It's YOUR fanbase that judges players by rankings. I couldn't give two shits about rankings beyond the obvious elites within the top 10 or so.

Out of KU's incoming freshmen, I have the highest expectations for the lowest-rated prospect. I also expect him to contribute the most this season.

When I judge Kentucky’s talent, I’m talking about their performance in college. Not just draft position.

And I really have no idea how you got the idea that I don’t consider experience when judging a player’s ability.

Last edited:
When Florida football fans show up ITT
floriday-gator-players-future-meme-tebow-hernandez-riley1.jpg

Only thing to envy would be titles from several decades before most of us were born.

There’s certainly no coach, game atmosphere or modern program envy.
I'm surprised some bring us up so much. They say we're insignificant, but yet can't keep from talking about us.

I'm surprised some bring us up so much. They say we're insignificant, but yet can't keep from talking about us.

Well, if I'm responding to a Kentucky fan, I'm not going to bring up Indiana.

It's funny that, despite the narrative that I'm so obsessed with Kentucky, it's always a Kentucky fan that chooses to troll KU. Laughing

https://forums.rivals.com/threads/goodman-new-top-25.880125/#post-27769087

It's all good. I like when you bring up UK. I give you shit, but I do enjoy your attention.

I didn't say that I never bring up Kentucky. But it's true that when KU is trolled, it's practically always a Kentucky fan. If RR and Kentucky fans in general weren't so obsessed with KU, I probably wouldn't focus on them more than any other. Chicken and the egg.

As for that post, it still cracks me up that in their world, KU is a fringe top 25 team. In the real world, they're top 5ish in about every poll and Goodman is going to rank them #1 if Wilson commits tomorrow.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Only thing to envy would be titles from several decades before most of us were born.

There’s certainly no coach, game atmosphere or modern program envy.

Well, let's see what else there is to envy...
Total # of wins
Total # of NCAA Tournament wins
8 National Titles
23-9 record vs KU

...these are just a few. I could go find a lot more if I wanted to.

...and the only 'raping' going on as it relates to KU is what apparently has been going on recently in their dorms the past few years.

Well, let's see what else there is to envy...
Total # of wins
Total # of NCAA Tournament wins
8 National Titles
23-9 record vs KU

...these are just a few. I could go find a lot more if I wanted to.

...and the only 'raping' going on as it relates to KU is what apparently has been going on recently in their dorms the past few years.
I’m a Kansas fan and I don’t envy Kentucky for any of that. Are you envious of UCLA because they have 11 titles?

Reactions: KisteK
I'm envious of everyone that has a better stat than UK. I'm codependent like that.

I take solace in being better than most, and it irks me when someone has a better stat than us.

#bluebloodproblems

I'm envious of everyone that has a better stat than UK. I'm codependent like that.

I take solace in being better than most, and it irks me when someone has a better stat than us.

#bluebloodproblems
Does it irk you that most people think Duke is the best program in CBB?

Reactions: sgrooms
ADVERTISEMENT