ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a whiter team in America than Iowa?

I mean, it’s all right there.

I said it shouldn’t be a surprise that a team in Iowa (Is that exactly what you said, though?...;)) that has to recruit locally is full of white players (So?). Someone asked why Kansas State has few white players. I answered that they have only a few local players on the roster (and none that actually play).
And?.........................

For major conferences, it's a race between Iowa and Wisconsin.

If you include a couple of the good mid-major programs, I'd probably put Belmont and BYU ahead of those two Big Ten schools.

Are they gritty?

So they play the right way?

Do they play good team ball?

Can they shoot the three?

Are they alarmingly unathletic?

White guys!

Reactions: dukedevilz
And yes, Duke won the natty in 2010 with 9 rotation players, and 6 of them were white. And Andre Dawkins likes chess and sudoku, so that kind of makes him white, too.

And yes, Duke won the natty in 2010 with 9 rotation players, and 6 of them were white. And Andre Dawkins likes chess and sudoku, so that kind of makes him white, too.

I bet he played Dungeons and Dragons, too. That’s, like, SUPER white.

Reactions: dukedevilz
For major conferences, it's a race between Iowa and Wisconsin.

If you include a couple of the good mid-major programs, I'd probably put Belmont and BYU ahead of those two Big Ten schools.
I would put UNI ahead of Belmont and even BYU.
U = University
N = Northern
I = Iowa

who is a 10 seed in the West Region by Lunardi.

I would put UNI ahead of Belmont and even BYU.
U = University
N = Northern
I = Iowa

who is a 10 seed in the West Region by Lunardi.

Have you ever watched Belmont or BYU? I'm gonna go on a limb and say no. 6 of the top 8 guys for Belmont are white (including the top 4 scorers). 7 of the 8 guys for BYU are white.

Meanwhile, Northern Iowa has two black starters. Their 6th man is black. A relatively white team, but not the whitest.

ADVERTISEMENT