ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a whiter team in America than Iowa?

Is it really surprising that a school from the whitest state in America, that has to recruit locally, has a bunch of white boys?

Last edited:
What is the difference between Manhattan and Iowa City, except that Iowa City isn’t pure WT?

The difference is that K-State is a better program and can recruit nationally (even with Bruce).

Look at the rosters. Literally almost every player on Iowa’s current roster is from Iowa. K-State has two players from Kansas and both are white.

Reactions: hailtoyourvictor
Crazy. It’s like central casting for an early 1960’s basketball movie.

Have you ever been to the State of Iowa? Who grows corn and beans in vast acreages and drives John Deere tractors?

Crazy. It’s like central casting for an early 1960’s basketball movie.
Well, of our 9 players that Iowa essentially relies on, 3 are black.

We could've had 2 more in Tyler Cook and Isaiah Moss....but they decided to leave (pros and Kansas, respectively).

Funny how Iowa is doing better this year without them............

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Look at the Iowa roster. Joe T is from New York. LUKA GARZA is international. There are just 4 or 5 from Iowa on the roster.

I don’t know how many are in tne rotation, but Iowa has 10 players from Iowa.

K-State has zero Kansas players that play.

Your point?
Well, you're a Kansas fan....so I'm assuming you're throwing K-State under the bus by trying to get heat on them trumpeting them up over a much better team when they really aren't better than most teams belonging to a P5 conference.

And you also, in the process, managed to expose Kansas into this fray letting everyone know the irrefutable truth, which is.................

Iowa > Kansas SmokinSmile

Iowa's starting 5
PG Toussaint black from NYC 4* by ESPN
SG Fredrick white from Kentucky Kentucky Gatorade POY
WG Wieskamp white from Iowa top 100 4* #42 top 50 by Rivals
WG Connor white from Iowa top 100 4* Rivals 4*
C Garza Bosnian from Washington DC top 100 4*
off the bench
CG Evelyn black from Michigan GT.
Kriener white from Iowa
Pemsl white from Iowa

out with injuries and are RS'ing
F/C Nunge white from Indiana
G Jordan 4* by ESPN
F Patrick top 100 4* white from Iowa

Iowa has 4 4*'s with 3 of them being ESPN top 100., when players are top 100 4*'s who the F*** CARES what color their skin is.

Called Wisconsin

tenor.gif

Reactions: hawkit3113
Iowa's starting 5
PG Toussaint black from NYC 4* by ESPN
SG Fredrick white from Kentucky Kentucky Gatorade POY
WG Wieskamp white from Iowa top 100 4* #42 top 50 by Rivals
WG Connor white from Iowa top 100 4* Rivals 4*
C Garza Bosnian from Washington DC top 100 4*
off the bench
CG Evelyn black from Michigan GT.
Kriener white from Iowa
Pemsl white from Iowa

out with injuries and are RS'ing
F/C Nunge white from Indiana
G Jordan 4* by ESPN
F Patrick top 100 4* white from Iowa

Iowa has 4 4*'s with 3 of them being ESPN top 100., when players are top 100 4*'s who the F*** CARES what color their skin is.
So, you’re saying you only recruit white guys?

The demographics argument was better.

Reactions: HawksJ and jwardelt
So, you’re saying you only recruit white guys?

The demographics argument was better.
nope because in the 20 class these have signed
PG 6'2 185 lb Ulis is black from Chicago
SG 6'4 200 lb Perkins is black and from Indiana
F 6'8 205 lbs Kris Murray is black and from Iowa
F 6'8 220 lbs Keegan is black and from Iowa
C 6'11 250 lbs Ugudele is black and from England by way of Mass.

forgot that Pemsl from Iowa mother was white and his father was black next season it becomes 50/50.

the Murray Twins are playing for DME Academy
Keegan is their leading scorer
Kris is their 2nd leading scorer and leading rebounder
they just led their team to victories over then #1 Nationally Prep school IMG Academy
Keegan 36 points 11 rebounds
Kris 25 points 17 rebounds
then they followed that up by leading their team over the #9 Nationally ranked Prep school Woodstock College Prep.
Keegan 33 points
Kris 25 points with Keegan hitting a 3 to the 82-79 win at the buzzer.

next up is #7 Nationally Ranked Montverde Academy.

Reactions: LaQuintaHawkeye
Well, you're a Kansas fan....so I'm assuming you're throwing K-State under the bus by trying to get heat on them trumpeting them up over a much better team when they really aren't better than most teams belonging to a P5 conference.

And you also, in the process, managed to expose Kansas into this fray letting everyone know the irrefutable truth, which is.................

The quality of K-State’s team this season has nothing to do with my point.

The quality of K-State’s team this season has nothing to do with my point.
What was your point?......

Because you incorrectly said Iowa was the whitest state in America, and then in your very next post you bragged about someone making your point for you.........

Iowa is currently the 6th whitest state in the Union, which is actually an improvement from the 5th whitest in 2007. :)

I think the only point you've proven is that you are a liar..........and of course that:

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
What was your point?......

Because you incorrectly said Iowa was the whitest state in America, and then in your very next post you bragged about someone making your point for you.........

Iowa is currently the 6th whitest state in the Union, which is actually an improvement from the 5th whitest in 2007. :)

I think the only point you've proven is that you are a liar..........and of course that:

I mean, it’s all right there.

I said it shouldn’t be a surprise that a team in Iowa that has to recruit locally is full of white players. Someone asked why Kansas State has few white players. I answered that they have only a few local players on the roster (and none that actually play).

ADVERTISEMENT