ADVERTISEMENT

Is There a Team You're Hoping Wins it All (Besides Your Own)?

KYtotheCore

Jan 5, 2010
Anytown, USA
s-l300.jpg

Image not related.

If not Kentucky give me one of-
Xavier
West Virginia
Michigan

All for varying reasons.

Michigan
Arizona
Ohio State
Virginia
West Virginia
Tennessee
Texas Tech

Would be fine with any of these teams winning it all

Reactions: Tortilla Launcher
If Purdue can't win it all, I guess whoever beats Purdue in the Championship game is who I want to win it all.

Michigan loses to Gonzaga in the Elite
Michigan State loses to Villanova in the Final 4 or they win it all. Not sure which because I love Villanova
Ohio State loses to South Dakota State in the 1st round
Purdue loses to Arkansas in the 2nd round

Sorry man, but youre an Iowa fan. Youre used to awful basketball. Its why youre struggling with picking amongst the good teams here. You arent used to this high a level of basketball.

No, but It would be hilarious to watch Trae Young catch fire and put up video game numbers after they probably should have been left out.

I should probably be don’t predicting that after the last month, but there’s still hope.

Anybody other than:
Kansas
Mich. St.
Duke
UNC
UK

Michigan loses to Gonzaga in the Elite
Michigan State loses to Villanova in the Final 4 or they win it all. Not sure which because I love Villanova
Ohio State loses to South Dakota State in the 1st round
Purdue loses to Arkansas in the 2nd round
This is laughably wrong.

MSU will not make the final 4.
Ohio St should beat Gonzaga.
Michigan will make the S16.
Purdue could lose to Butler but doubt it.

This is laughably wrong.

MSU will not make the final 4.
Ohio St should make the S16.
Michigan will beat Gonzaga.
Purdue could lose to Butler but doubt it.

Villanova isn't going to the FF as well in my opinion..I think VT got a good chance to upset them in the second round than Bama. but they must beat Bama first

From the SEC I'll admit I'm pulling a bit for UT. I feel like they've had teams that should have done better in the tournament, but just had tough breaks all around. I remember watching 2007 UT vs OSU and thinking they were cursed. They always seemed to run into someone really hot early or blow a lead etc.

Virginia, without a doubt. Although I like them so much that maybe they should be considered "my team".

Also would be okay with Purdue, Gonzaga, Texas Tech or Cincinnati.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT