ADVERTISEMENT

Is the Sweet 16 compelling?

It's the old philosophy, you can't call them all. WV, Louisville, Michigan St, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Baylor etc...all do it. It sucks.
For a fan of a nobody basketball team, this guy sure is taking a tourney loss hard. Just be glad your no playing basketball shit school made the tourney

In my view, at full strength, Houston and UCLA are the two best teams in the country.

Not sure how banged up Shead and Sasser are. And no idea how well UCLA can play without Jaylen Clark (good enough to advance to the Pac 12 Title game and Sweet 16, at least). But at full strength, yes, those would be my co-favorites.

In my view, at full strength, Houston and UCLA are the two best teams in the country.

Not sure how banged up Shead and Sasser are. And no idea how well UCLA can play without Jaylen Clark (good enough to advance to the Pac 12 Title game and Sweet 16, at least). But at full strength, yes, those would be my co-favorites.
Anyone but Bama and Zags. Houston and or UCLA would be great.

Anyone but Bama and Zags. Houston and or UCLA would be great.

This UCLA-Gonzaga matchup could be interesting. How UCLA defends Timme & how tightly the refs call it will be huge. Timme took over the TCU game - and could definitely seem him exploiting a banged-up UCLA team.

ADVERTISEMENT