ADVERTISEMENT

Is the Coach K’s last year?

Matt Laurer

Gold Member
Nov 30, 2017
Insiders are whispering that he’s probably going to hang it up. Dollars to donuts, he’s going to finish outside the top 5 in the acc and have a first weekend tourney exit. All 5 freshman plus Bolden jet for the NBA. Without his bag man, it’s going to be hard to keep up the pace in recruiting. He’s old and tired of dyeing his hair.

0.5/10

They dyed hair scored you the half point.

200.gif

The new look avatar should have made the o.p. more intelligent. What I get for thinking.

Normally it would.

Instead it's more like

35829496_251280888787356_4267305331496845312_n.jpg

Don't worry so much about K retiring.
The OP claimed that there are whispers from insiders that Coach K is going to retire soon without a link to support those claims. I posted a link with a quote from Coach K saying that he has no plans to retire anytime soon but yeah I’m being a salty bitch, that really makes a lot of sense.

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
The OP claimed that there are whispers from insiders that Coach K is going to retire soon without a link to support those claims. I posted a link with a quote from Coach K saying that he has no plans to retire anytime soon but yeah I’m being a salty bitch, that really makes a lot of sense.

insiders bruh...they don't post articles with that kind of info. sorry you aren't plugged in. and el oh el at taking a coach's word as gospel

he bet me Bamba would be drafted ahead of Bagley.

Bamba will be twice the player Bagley is. Easily.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT